Fruit Combo Rack

Fruit Combo Rack

I love this Fruit Combo Rack, because you can store fruits in an unusual way. The Fruit Combo Rack is not just a place to store fruits like a fruit basket, he can be also used as an interior design element. This dispenser can hold a line of fruits such as Apples, Oranges, Guavas, Pears, Mangoes and more, as long as they can slide thru the rack. The fun part is that after you take your fruit another fruit will take his place, sliding thru the rank.You can have it for $19.98.

• Pieter March 28, 2007 at 06:17 AMLogin to Reply →

I want the red apple in the middle……. D’oh!!!

• tripledoubleyoudotcom » Blog Archive » Can you connect a couple together and make a giant fruit dispenser? August 9, 2007 at 19:03 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] love this Fruit Combo Rack over at Freshome. Why pile up your fruits into a simple basket when you can display each of them in […]

• yo mama October 16, 2007 at 15:51 PMLogin to Reply →

I absolutly

• Kiran October 31, 2007 at 10:04 AMLogin to Reply →

Replace the first two fruits u will get the red apple that all… Its funny ha ha…

• rach and frankie November 1, 2007 at 10:42 AMLogin to Reply →

hahah

i love it

it makes me happy

i want it

im english

i like english breakfast tea

i am a man

and a woman

• alex December 17, 2007 at 11:03 AMLogin to Reply →

can i use this picture for my 5 aday fruit programe

• Natt December 17, 2007 at 14:27 PMLogin to Reply →

Hi, I was wondering whether I could please use the image you have used to sell this product for my school project because I need to put an image that has lots of different fruit and veg and I really like your one. Please could I use it?

If you could write back soon, that would be great, thankyou.

Natt.

• Amy December 17, 2007 at 14:33 PMLogin to Reply →

heyya

please would i be able to use this image for my school project?

thankyou, writwe back as soon as you can please

Amy

• cat and christina January 10, 2008 at 18:38 PMLogin to Reply →

Hi
    we like fruit
    you smell
    niceeeee =]

• bob January 16, 2008 at 13:48 PMLogin to Reply →

hi, i haven’t ever eaten fruit and i prefer booze!!

• bob January 16, 2008 at 13:49 PMLogin to Reply →

i have eaten balls though, i like big balls and i can not lie

• nicee onee March 5, 2008 at 09:16 AMLogin to Reply →

hello

hi bob i lyk big balls too,,

the fruit bowl is wicked i love it so does ma mates amelia n katy and ryan,,lol i want it!!!

• nicee onee March 5, 2008 at 09:17 AMLogin to Reply →

i need it,, sexy tym!!

• Susanna December 4, 2009 at 21:53 PMLogin to Reply →

Wow, great collection of tips :) will try and check them all. Thanks

• gowri April 10, 2010 at 08:48 AMLogin to Reply →

very quit furit combo rack