14 Design Lessons from These Beautiful, Creative Workstations
By on in Other Rooms
Most of us would probably jump at the chance to decorate a home office of our very own. Limited square footage in most homes means dedicating an entire room to work isn’t always possible, but it doesn’t mean we should give up on the dream of creating an area where we can be productive. Sometimes a workstation, or a work area within another room, is all it takes to get the job done.
If you’re looking for ideas on how to get your workstation started, this post is for you. We’ve compiled design inspiration for the task, as well as some practical advice on how to set up your space. Read them over to get a sense for which type of area will work for you. Trust us when we say there’s an option to fit every aesthetic.
1. Get creative with unused space in your home
2. Pay close attention to corners and angles
3. Consider investing in alternative furniture
4. Create something that packs away easily
5. Go all-out with a custom option
6. Modify an existing piece
7. Feel free to keep it super simple
8. Give the space color
9. Separate the space visually
10. Tie it in with the rest of the room
11. Make sure you have organization in place
12. Add in some statement décor elements
13. Give each person their own area
14. Consider workstations for the kids, too
How do you feel about these creative workstation ideas? Will you be trying any of these out in your own home? Do you have any ideas of your own to add? Let us know in the comments below.