Freshome is Hiring New Writers!
Love Freshome enough that you’d want to make it your job? Then I’ve got good news: Yes, that’s right: we’re hiring. Our ideal candidates need to be incredibly passionate about interior design, architecture, furniture, art, design, decorating and anything that can make your home and life more beautiful.
A good blogger / writer should be able to write in such a way as to get, keep and HOLD attention throughout a piece. He/she should know how to come up with posts which are easy to scan (opposite to writing long term papers with big-ass justified paragraphs). You must be creative. You must generate ideas for articles on your own, and take suggestions like a pro.
- Research skills
- Expressive communication
- Attention to Detail
- Industry knowledge
- Timely delivery of content
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills
- Experience writing for the web
- Organized and efficient
- Comfortable using WordPress
- Editing/resizing images in Photoshop
- Comfortable writing a range of different story styles, from short blog posts to features.
- Knowledge of SEO is a HUGE plus.
We’re looking for people that can be with us long term and grow with the company, which means increases in pay and responsibility as time goes on.
How to apply?
If you think you’d make a great addition to the Freshome team send the following to admin [at] freshome.com with the headline “New Freshome Writer“:
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why you would make a fantastic writer for Freshome ( one or maximum two paragraphs )
- 1-3 links to online articles you have written before
- 3 story ideas ( titles ) that you would like to write for Freshome
Interested? Let’s talk: admin [at] freshome.com