Waterfront Living: Fantastic Seaside Home in Sweden

Waterfront Living: Fantastic Seaside Home in Sweden

Welcome to an incredible waterfront home that takes in the beauty and peacefulness of the nature reserve it neighbors. Found on Skeppsholmen, the project consists of an imposing building which serves as the main living area and two other small constructions. The main building offers a stunning kitchen with wood furnishings, marble countertops and a breathtaking fireplace. Dining takes place in the glass veranda with spectacular views over the water. Two living rooms, up to six bedrooms, three lavish bathrooms and a  dressing room make up the main residence, a perfect place for family gatherings. To top it all, there is a lovely pier on the property and a fascinating lighthouse for a genuine near-water experience. Have a look at the photos below and raise your hand if you are a fan of living in waterfront homes.

• Fabulous Seafront Homes In Sweden | Home Decorating Ideas and Design May 1, 2011 at 11:38 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] by freshome Posts Related to Fabulous Seafront Homes In SwedenLuxury Home Design Comfortable to Use […]

• Shahid khan May 1, 2011 at 13:47 PMLogin to Reply →

nice wiew

• paul May 2, 2011 at 11:01 AMLogin to Reply →

I have been impressed by your photos. Helping me to freshen up my
    decorating idea.

• mm May 2, 2011 at 14:56 PMLogin to Reply →

It is rustic and still most of the rooms are cold and uninviting

• Lighting Fixtures May 3, 2011 at 04:10 AMLogin to Reply →

Nice Homes!!

• cami May 3, 2011 at 13:37 PMLogin to Reply →

The most beautiful house i’ve seen on freshome !!!So much personality !!!!
    I would like to meet the owners,must be very intersting persons !!

cami

• furniture May 24, 2011 at 06:55 AMLogin to Reply →

I never thought that nautical stuff will look great! If i am a boy then i will let redesign my room like this! :)

• David Traversa March 14, 2015 at 16:56 PMLogin to Reply →

Seems out of place all that greenery when one thinks of Sweden.
    And yet there it is!!
    Splendid house, and… so Swedish!! everything there looks Swedish, starting with that light greyish powder blue for the veranda columns; for some reason –to me– that particular colour shade comes to my mind attached to the image of SWEDEN.
    Very stately rooms although without the uptight, stiffened look we associate with the Windsor Castle.
    Truly gorgeous.