Refinement and Inspiration from the Heart of New York

Refinement and Inspiration from the Heart of New York

The stylish interiors in the photos below were photographed in a building located on Park Avenue, New York, USA. Combining modern amenities with classic refinement, the design of this duplex features some interesting details which could serve as inspiration when decorating. The living room is spacious and diverse, presenting a large window overlooking Park Avenue instead of a traditional wall and highly creative arrangements. We consider that the gray wallpaper manages to stand out and create a very interesting effect. The color palette is simple (white, gray, black and sober yellow), but leads to a perfect visual harmony. The bedrooms are large and also connect with the outdoors through floor to ceiling windows. An all-equipped kitchen completes this project’s “dream crib” image. What do you like most about this home that seems to defy the rush on Park Avenue ?

• Sanwali Sharma March 8, 2011 at 14:35 PMLogin to Reply →

i liked the living area interior .. nice

• Eric Goldman March 8, 2011 at 15:20 PMLogin to Reply →

Just beautiful, very well done!!

• Melanie March 8, 2011 at 18:53 PMLogin to Reply →

I love the kitchen and banquette.

• TC March 8, 2011 at 22:38 PMLogin to Reply →

I love the use of the subtle colors in each part of the house. It really complements the wallpaper too. I am surprised to see that such a wallpaper can bring so much to a room with a more “boring” color palette. I love the toilet! I never seen something like that before…but why is there two mirrors in the bathroom, I understand the one above the sink, but not the one above the bathtub. I love the living room and the master bedroom! (:

• Park Avenue Building Interior Inspired Apartment Interior Design | Architecture and Home Design March 8, 2011 at 23:06 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] [Via] Share and Enjoy: […]

• Homeinsides March 9, 2011 at 14:40 PMLogin to Reply →

very cool wallpaper at livingroom area

• avriesa March 10, 2011 at 03:20 AMLogin to Reply →

Love the iron chairs by the living room window, looks classic! :D