Modern Large-Scale Crocodile Skin Bathroom Tiles from Petracer

Modern Large-Scale Crocodile Skin Bathroom Tiles from Petracer

The bathroom can be the perfect place to try out new designs with improved visual appearance, like this beautiful tile design imitating colourful crocodile skin from Italian manufacturers Petracer. Found on Trendir, the amazing tiles belong to the Savana collection, inspired by wildlife, but finished with modern techniques that ensure contemporary quality. With a unique pattern, the tiles will have your bathroom looking classy and fun, but it will also give it a wild side, creating the perfect setting for a modern and surprisingly beautiful bathroom design. A glossy finish ensures the perfect balance between contemporary finishes and basic, natural beauty. These large-scale tiles are also available in other animal patterns that can recreate the wilderness in your own bathroom without having to give up a stylish interior design.

• Samantha February 23, 2011 at 18:50 PMLogin to Reply →

Wow very funky. I had no idea there was such a tile on the market. Very Cool.

• RoniqueGibson February 24, 2011 at 11:06 AMLogin to Reply →

Wowie! How I love this! I can see this going in a hip urban loft somewhere… one day when I have my 7.5 million dollar loft looking over NYCity I will use this. :) Thanks Adriana!

• Adriana February 26, 2011 at 12:53 PMLogin to Reply →

Well, it looks awesome and modern. I would even try to mix the different colour tiles:D And Ronique, good luck with that loft in NYC :D

• Loma March 14, 2011 at 16:10 PMLogin to Reply →

I’ve recently discovered these tiles and I find them really beautiful. Similar tiles are produced by other Italian manufacturers, and are offered in different textures. Have a look at these ones, with eleph texture: the result is really warm and elegant.

• rupollet June 8, 2011 at 13:45 PMLogin to Reply →

The Bathroom ideas and designs are wonderful. I now have an idea on how to design my Bathroom after such a struggle.Thank you and keep up the good work.

• Design bathroom by scale August 11, 2011 at 10:43 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] http://freshome.com […]

• Raaaaaaaaarr – part 1 | Caribbean Living January 17, 2012 at 14:28 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 – […]