Well Planned Small Apartment with an Inviting Interior Design

Well Planned Small Apartment with an Inviting Interior Design

The small apartment that we would like to showcase in this post can be characterized by tastefulness, space and functionality, despite its modest size (40 square meters). It consists of one room and an alcove, plus bathroom. The living room is the core of this beautiful crib. The openness and direct contact with the kitchen makes this apartment the obvious place for entertaining and socializing. The wide windows ensure a proper amount of natural light which during day time is reflected by the white walls, creating the feeling of expansion. A charming wooden dining table and a home office were also well integrated in the living room. The alcove accommodates a large bed and three cabinets for storage above it. For a more secluded and private bed, a good idea would be placing a door between the sleeping area and living room. All in all, a charming small crib and a good source of inspiration when decorating.

• Cristina do Amaral February 22, 2011 at 11:00 AMLogin to Reply →

I’m from Portugal Leiria, and this suggestion from you is exactly what I’m looking for.
    Very, very, NICE.
    Regards

• home ideas February 22, 2011 at 13:12 PMLogin to Reply →

i think its “too much white will kill you”. White always make it looks so clean but sometimes its boring. Anyway, this is nice story.. :)

• Cristina do Amaral February 22, 2011 at 13:55 PMLogin to Reply →

White is always white, the furniture can help with the colours!!!!!!!!!!

• carmen February 22, 2011 at 14:10 PMLogin to Reply →

Very cozy..I would love to live in a place like that.Just big enough for me.But I would add a splash of color.

• Sam February 22, 2011 at 14:28 PMLogin to Reply →

There a trace of the girl all over the place. In every molecule present in the home.
    Best of luck in that small nest buddy!

• La Seta February 23, 2011 at 09:27 AMLogin to Reply →

Ordinary… but cosy.

• Jessica February 24, 2011 at 17:09 PMLogin to Reply →

I’m going to be writing a post on my blog about interior design for small apartments so really interested to see how other people are making use of the small space. I love the feel of this flat!

• How to Create a Mudroom in a Small Apartment : Sharing knowledge and experience April 10, 2011 at 08:32 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] Well Planned Small Apartment with an Inviting Interior Design […]