Friendly Dental Office with Baroque Design Influences in Bucharest

Friendly Dental Office with Baroque Design Influences in Bucharest

For those of you thinking of opening up a dental office, we have an interesting project for analysis today. Royal Dental is a Dental Clinic designed by Stefan Lazar & Adrian Hanas and located in Pipera, Bucharest, Romania. Here is the description we received from the project developers: Royal Dental Clinic was an ambitious project in all respects. Finding a concept to translate the idea of excellence into dental imaging was a challenge that we accepted, proposing a simple but effective solution. Combining the latest technology with experience and professionalism, we reinvented the classic style, a characteristic of boutique-like premises, thus creating a friendly ambiance. The simple chromatic design emphasizes on the elegant Baroque decoration in the reception of clients area and to an overall feeling of order n areas of management and treatment. Find it appealing enough for a dental inspection?  (photos: Andi Popescu, presentation film: Catalin Balasa, concept: Razvan Savu )

• tuffigirl January 21, 2011 at 14:12 PMLogin to Reply →

Awesome! I’ve worked in dental offices for years but never one that even comes close to being this pretty! I love everything about it, the design, the colors, but please somebody take down that damask wallpaper… it ruins the fun!

• Tweets that mention Friendly Dental Office with Baroque Design Influences in Bucharest -- Topsy.com January 21, 2011 at 14:29 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Micle Mihai-Cristian, Interior Design News, NextTopModelHome, Akhmad St, Meg Bowlers and others. Meg Bowlers said: Friendly Dental Office with Baroque Design Influences in Bucharest http://bit.ly/hl3PVV […]

• thecapeonthecorner January 21, 2011 at 17:48 PMLogin to Reply →

that’s just plain awesome!

• ashraf ahmed January 22, 2011 at 07:03 AMLogin to Reply →

it is cute simple design.

• wesam January 22, 2011 at 08:40 AMLogin to Reply →

I think that the designer may have inadvertently impress and distract the customer on the visit of others friendly to the dentist, and send a message that (the place that Hedda has a wonderful old values with modern Altakuloggio), and that you are in the hands of hands. Select color purple comfortable to the nerves and attention to detail the designer gave the place a special charm.
    ListenRead phonetically

• junglejane January 22, 2011 at 09:40 AMLogin to Reply →

Noooo, please don’t take down the wallpaper, or it will look like a nursery ;)
    I wish my dentists would look like that, really really soothing atmosphere.
    In my opinion, the stripey curtains don’t quite fit in, maybe if the white parts were light purple, too?
    I love the detail with the logo (I don’t really know if thats the name for it….).
    Thanks for sharing that freshome. :)

• Antti P January 22, 2011 at 18:29 PMLogin to Reply →

Sorry, but by the colours it looks more a mental hospital than a dental office. Female-only dental. In this type of places colours should be neutral in addition to some happy and warm details.

I like it otherwise. Colours so wrong.

• Chrissy January 23, 2011 at 12:20 PMLogin to Reply →

Lovely, but I really can’t take the place seriously.

• A patient-friendly dentist’s office « Kim's Blog January 23, 2011 at 23:07 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] via freshome […]

• Miruna January 25, 2011 at 11:26 AMLogin to Reply →

nice
    hey, how about featuring some interesting places like this from Timisoara? I’d like to have some engagement pictures taken, here in Timisoara and I need a club/cafe with an interesting architecture.

• Beautiful Purple Dental Clinic Interior Design in Bucharest « homes January 25, 2011 at 22:02 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Beautiful Purple Dental Clinic Interior Design in Bucharest By Prisa, on January 25th, 2011 This dental clinic interior design is one of the cool and very inspiring, this might make you forgetting about where you are a bit since you may concentrate of anything which looks beautyful for a while. this Royal Dental’s interior was designed by Stefan Lazar & Adrian Hanas and is located in Pipera, Bucharest, Romania.the interior designer’s description about their awesome design: Royal Dental Clinic was an ambitious project in all respects. Finding a concept to translate the idea of excellence into dental imaging was a challenge that we accepted, proposing a simple but effective solution. Combining the latest technology with experience and professionalism, we reinvented the classic style, a characteristic of boutique-like premises, thus creating a friendly ambiance. The simple chromatic design emphasizes on the elegant Baroque decoration in the reception of clients area and to an overall feeling of order n areas of management and treatment. (photos by : Andi Popescu, presentation film: Catalin Balasa, concept: Razvan Savu )  Via […]

• Ezzo Design January 26, 2011 at 07:50 AMLogin to Reply →

@ Miruna – If you want in Timisoara something similar, but with other destination, this would not be a problem.

• Miruna January 26, 2011 at 12:05 PMLogin to Reply →

@ezzo: where in tm? I was thinking a public place, where I could take some pictures.
    I think the site should show interesting places in Timisoara, too, since the owner resides here, and since Timisoara is a very nice city, too!

• Dental office to love! | creamylife.com - embracing stylish art and design January 27, 2011 at 11:31 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] I know, I never thought I’ll say this, but I’m actually enamored with a dental office! You heard right, a dental office in Bucharest, Romania which is so pretty, I’ve never seen anything like it! Mihai from Freshome shared with me this project thinking I might like it and I did, but how could I not? It’s purple and plum, baroque, with gorgeous wallpapers, stripes and just nailed to perfection! Oh and wait to see the settees – you’ll die! Hello, purple dental office with stunning settees? With a design like hat, I’m ready to visit it every day (please note that normally I’m pretty afraid of dentists and their offices). Thanks to Mihai for sharing this with me, to see more pictures and a detailed information about the project visit Freshome. […]

• gavril bogdan February 27, 2011 at 14:25 PMLogin to Reply →

munca , munca , munca ! iata ca cineva si a creat un loc de vis , o idee materializata in ceva sublim , inchinat muncii noastre de multe ori considerata ingrata … ma bucura nespus ca sunt oameni care lupta prin toate mijloacele pt demanelizarea societatii romanesti ! felicitari !