35 Cozy Reading Corners Making it Easy to Enjoy Every Book to the Fullest

35 Cozy Reading Corners Making it Easy to Enjoy Every Book to the Fullest

We realized we haven’t paid any attention to good books lately, which is why we decided to make a post especially for them. In our opinion, every home should be enriched by a bookcase, no matter how minimalist its design would be. Most people prefer reading in bed before sleep or taking a good book outside and find the coziest park bench. But what if you could have the perfect “erudition” place within your reach, conveniently integrated¬† in your own crib? In this post we decided to showcase some of the most beautiful reading corners we encountered while researching for Freshome ideas. We narrowed it down to 35 amazing photos of reading corners that we find extremely inviting. Some of them feature stylish armchairs, others just interesting floor arrangements. We even have examples of reading corners which were improvised on the windowsill. Enjoy the photos!

• BeckyMinx November 5, 2010 at 18:15 PMLogin to Reply →

All those spectacular window views would give me something other than reading to do.

• Lavinia November 5, 2010 at 19:42 PMLogin to Reply →

what? :D

• Ed November 6, 2010 at 12:52 PMLogin to Reply →

Spelling paid like that (“payed”) kind of says your books aren’t really there for reading.

• Alex November 6, 2010 at 13:25 PMLogin to Reply →

Great !!! You just gave me some great ideas. I am moving to a new apartment soon, and I will have a bigger room, and surely I will set up a place for reading. Thanks for the inspiration :D .

• The 3 Things You Need for a Reading Nook | Greystar Red River Flats November 6, 2010 at 14:12 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] just saw a layout of photos of some cozy reading nooks on the interior design blog Freshome. All it takes is a comfy chair, some light and some quiet. You […]

• Lavinia November 7, 2010 at 10:39 AMLogin to Reply →

@ Ed Thank you for noticing

@Alex Glad we could be of help. Perhaps you could send us some photos when it’s done. Have fun decorating!

• M.Rajehwar. November 7, 2010 at 16:38 PMLogin to Reply →

very good ideas flooring excellent but rooms very small

• Relaxing Reading Corners Making it Easy to Enjoy Every Book | Pictures-Photos-Images of Furniture for Home Interior-Exterior Decoration November 8, 2010 at 07:43 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] crib? In this post we decided to showcase some of the most beautiful reading corners and relaxing.{via} cozy reading corner […]

• Olga November 8, 2010 at 17:07 PMLogin to Reply →

these ambiances are nice but why there are same products on all these photos, like somebody was doing home styling for a magazine. there is not enough life in there

• Inez November 8, 2010 at 18:22 PMLogin to Reply →

I just loved this post. I’ll move soon and I was looking for an inpiration for my reading corner. I would love some of this windows on my place….

• haseeb November 9, 2010 at 19:11 PMLogin to Reply →

wow.Awsome

• Mariannka November 18, 2010 at 11:56 AMLogin to Reply →

Hi! Fantastic ideas! Does anybody know, where I can buy this bookshelfe, which is in two last pictures?

• Marianka Ka November 19, 2010 at 11:09 AMLogin to Reply →

• nate December 21, 2010 at 18:05 PMLogin to Reply →

It was the same chair, rug, and bookshelf over and over. What is going on here?

• alesa February 8, 2011 at 08:38 AMLogin to Reply →

An Oasis of Modern Living in Arizona: the Dialogue House

• Ariel June 27, 2011 at 13:45 PMLogin to Reply →

Love the cozy reading nook!