Glamorous Glass Pavilion Residence in California
Architecture

Glamorous Glass Pavilion Residence in California

The Glass Pavilion Residence comes from Steve Hermann and is a showcase of seemingly infinite approaches to modern living. The project is located in Montecito, California, even though its architecture first got us thinking that this was an European building. This home’s exterior looks spectacular, with its rectangular shape, large open living area and interesting artful wall details. We also like the white stone passageway that acts as a directing “arrow”, leading the guests inside. This residence is not at all similar to common two or three floor contemporary homes, but is composed of one level above the ground and a garage beneath it, that houses a nail-bighting collection of sport and vintage cars. Its interior spells “modern” and features impressive furniture arrangements and inspiring decorating ideas.-via Decoist

• steve-hermann-1
  • steve-hermann-2
  • steve-hermann-3
  • steve-hermann-4
  • steve-hermann-6
  • steve-hermann-7
  • steve-hermann-9
  • steve-hermann-11
  • steve-hermann-12
  • steve-hermann-13
  • steve-hermann-14
  • steve-hermann-15
  • steve-hermann-16

• Alicia Griffin August 25, 2010 at 17:53 PM Login to Reply →

Wow. It reminds me of some of the modern homes in Brazil. Love how clean, sleek, and sexy it all looks. I’ve always loved those long, low fireplaces and I really dig the cool highway art over the staircase.

• Ijeoma August 25, 2010 at 19:22 PM Login to Reply →

In the words of Paris Hilton, “that’s hot”.

• Juliette Samuel August 25, 2010 at 19:40 PM Login to Reply →

Beautiful home by Steve Hermann. I know this gets plenty of sunlight and that’s always a plus but I would Have to have a cover option on the windows.

Juliette Samuel

• Kitchens August 25, 2010 at 19:52 PM Login to Reply →

Forget the house!!! Look at what’s in the garage!!

• Brook M August 26, 2010 at 14:54 PM Login to Reply →

You got that right Kitchens, for once I am interested by the garage layout ;)

• Hey August 26, 2010 at 17:23 PM Login to Reply →

Intimate bathroom!

• dick ranes August 26, 2010 at 23:38 PM Login to Reply →

Gorgeous – but then for $35 million, the current asking price, do you get
    the furnishings and the cars? At least it’s on 6 acres of LA’s premium land.

• Simon August 29, 2010 at 21:40 PM Login to Reply →

I’d be very interested to find out how the garage entrance/exit works with that extended layout

• get paid to upload December 4, 2010 at 14:45 PM Login to Reply →

I can see that you simply are an expert at your field! I’m launching a world wide web web-site soon, and your particulars will almost certainly be fairly valuable for me.. Thanks for all of your help and wishing you all the success.

• Samraj.T. April 1, 2011 at 10:25 AM Login to Reply →

Great looking pavilion. Would like to build one for myself soon!

• Samraj.T. April 1, 2011 at 10:27 AM Login to Reply →

How to achieve this level of finesse? Will it be good to have a few names of material suppliers with the photos or a list of materials used?