Freshome
Home Architecture Design Ideas, Pictures and Inspiration Celine Dion’s New $20 Million Home in Florida Has an Aquatic Wonderland

Celine Dion’s New $20 Million Home in Florida Has an Aquatic Wonderland

celine dion house23 Celine Dions New $20 Million Home in Florida Has an Aquatic Wonderland

Celine Dion and her husband Rene Angelil recently had a mansion constructed for their family in Florida. This new project costed the couple $20million (£13.9million) and a lot of neighborhood racket. An aquatic wonderland, this 9,825 square feet home is also located in the proximity of the ocean. Its exact location is on Jupiter Island, where some of the wealthiest stars live. The miniature water park includes two pools, two water slides and a small river with a generated current in order to carry the water around, which makes the total water amount needed for the system to work equal to 500,000 gallons. Apparently the construction of the house brought some serious complains from the community, as the construction of this system led to a drought on the island. The residence houses eight bedrooms, an underground garage, a large wardrobe and a gym. We are looking forward to your impressions on this post.- via Daily mail

celine dion house2345 Celine Dions New $20 Million Home in Florida Has an Aquatic Wonderland

celine dion house234 Celine Dions New $20 Million Home in Florida Has an Aquatic Wonderland

celine dion house2 Celine Dions New $20 Million Home in Florida Has an Aquatic Wonderland

celine dion house212 Celine Dions New $20 Million Home in Florida Has an Aquatic Wonderland

the construction site, photo by Alex Boerner

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

31 responses to “Celine Dion’s New $20 Million Home in Florida Has an Aquatic Wonderland” - Add yours!

1. Martijn said:
    June 29, 2010

Give me 20 million dollars and I will build you a design house that will blow your mind. What a perfect example of bad taste this whole project is.

2. estelle macdonald said:
    June 29, 2010

They have worked very long and hard in a brutal business- brought lots of joy to millions of people and done much good with their money– They should create whatever they fancy- I’m certain this reflects a bit of too much time in Vegas..but they have lots of family and twins on the way..so it should be great for them.

Seems like the slides and novelties are on on the edge of overdone….hope they have give some attention to ‘green’ in their
    design…its the responsibility of everyone in our new world.

3. Susie said:
    June 29, 2010

Swimming is my favorite thing in the world to do and I’ve always told my fiancé that if we ever won big money we would have to have 3 pools, a freshwater, a saltwater and a wave pool. I hope she has other people living there besides her husband and child because it seems like such a waste for only 3 people. If I had a place like this I would want my whole family living there, along with a few friends! LOVE IT !!!

4. Lis said:
    June 29, 2010

They’ve got the money – they can build whatever house they please.
    A water shortage is the concern of the people giving permits to build these – they should have considered this.

5. ann said:
    June 29, 2010

I hope they trucked in the water to fill those pools. The neighbors should not suffer for their water consumption. But if they pay for their excessive water use then it’s their choice.

6. carl said:
    June 29, 2010

this is just plain old cheesy…

7. Michele said:
    June 29, 2010

I think the house itself looks okay but the swimming pool area is a bit too water park for me. This is probably the look they wanted to achieve but not something I would like.

8. June 29, 2010

… perfect shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. June 29, 2010

… perfect bad project

10. June 30, 2010

The price is so hign,but this place is really comfortable.It’s worthy to own it.

11. Albie said:
    June 30, 2010

If that’s what they wanted to build, their choice. However, if as the report stated “.. the construction of the house brought some serious complains from the community, as the construction of this system led to a drought on the island” and this was due to their (over?) use of water, then a desalination plant to produce the fresh water for the pools could have avoided this, and if enough capacity, provided surplus for the rest of the island?

12. natasha said:
    June 30, 2010

well, for me it is just another luxury home with big swimming pool. the design is not impressive at all for 20 million dollar. it will look great for sometimes but very boring for the rest of time.yeah just an opinion :D

13. Oliver said:
    June 30, 2010

great ugly I think … looks like a private Disney Land … ;)

14. Chris said:
    June 30, 2010

I find the whole thing a waste of money and time, also the grounds are void of any real vegitation. Personally I do not like

15. anggelo said:
    July 1, 2010

what the perfect house ??? it just wasting money

16. pool installation said:
    July 1, 2010

The design is luxuriously elegant but it’s too pricey.

17. Patrick said:
    July 1, 2010

I am sorry but whoever said hope this is a “green” house, I assure you it is not. The green thing to do would be to build a house within a reason of a family use with ONE pool, since this is already by the water…to me this is just a waist and boasting of ownership of money. No luxury house can be sustainable in my opinion, since the intention was in no way to sustain the rest of human life around…

18. anjali said:
    July 1, 2010

guyzz…itz dere problem,whoever is gng 2 live dere…y u al r worried..chill…

19. mali marinko said:
    August 20, 2010

One word: DISASTER

20. Lorna said:
    August 28, 2010

Ever wonder what the poor and hungry think of this waste of money? I think it’s shameful…although she has certianly earned her money and has a right to spend it anyway she wants….I would respect her alot more if she built a school, or donated money to supply Doctors with money to help those who can’t afford healthcare. Just a thought. Give me my little cosy home anytime.

21. September 5, 2010

The only thing I can say, is if I was at all related to her I would be calling to live in one of those side-far away garage like/guest house like areas. There is 2 of them not connected to the house with mad cars parked beside. Such the life, to just have a person in your fam that has so much money you live on her side house and its fucken better than anything in ur dreams just being that small lol and her side house. Epic. I live in the sticks, trust me id dig this house… but I would never put up with it for a real residence. Very overly arrogant on there part on numerous construction levels

22. paulette jorgensen said:
    September 27, 2010

why is everyone so upset with the amount of money she spent. think of all the people she has employed!!! this helps the economy!!!! with so many out of work, you would think you’d be happy with what she has done.

23. stephanie sanchez said:
    October 30, 2010

i love you CELINE you are my IDOL you so beautiful :P

24. Peter Cannon said:
    January 15, 2011

Fantastic property. I certain wouldn’t mind it. Fantastic and they deserve it.

25. Raffaello said:
    February 1, 2011

1. Water shortage issue? These are authorities issues: building permits etc…
    2. Taste: well….sure this is not my cup of tea. From a distance it looks like TLC’s Fabulous Cakes :)
    3. Money: hard to get a fair price when you are a celeb – unless you are using Sioux’ methods. :)
    4. I guess Mrs Dion cannot take her children to the municipal pool….
    5. She has a great voice. That is for sure.

26. Nicole said:
    February 9, 2011

I can’t wait for a good hurricane season to blow this gaudy mess off the face of the earth

As a Floridian this makes me sick: “the construction of this system led to a drought on the island”

27. Desire said:
    February 17, 2011

You know the saying…jealousy makes you nasty…..??? that is what all of you are. I am sure most of you are real couch potatoes and just love to critizise. I know at least they do charity work, do you? now that’s the question you need to answer. Put that in your pipe and smoke it

28. jasmine said:
    February 22, 2011

this is Pretty :)

29. Minsas said:
    March 13, 2011

Shut up guys. She earned the money and can spend it how ever she wants. I think It is beautiful and stop being such jerks. If you were a billionaire you would do the same exact thing. If I were a billionaire I would build myslef a nice house, donate some money to charity. Adopt children with unforunate situations and buy myself a fancy new car, and some of it would go to helping the enviornment. But I would now want 28 comments on my beautiful new home saying how ugly it is. SHE EARNED THE MONEY! Its up to her how she spends it so stop dissing on Celine Dion.

30. Eddie said:
    March 13, 2011

I agree with Minsas, I actually like the house. And shes right she can decide what she spends her money on. And I would do the same thing she did.

31. Monique Pilon said:
    June 16, 2011

Fantastic – A dream come true for her and her family. Life is short and happiness you cannot buy. One of my dreams is to see Elton John in concert, my male idol. My female idol was Princess Di, after her death my new princess was Celine Dion, would love to see her in concert as I just turned 50 years of age yesterday June 15, 2011.

2 Trackbacks

1. [...] Freshome Comparte y [...]

2. [...] so that he can hire more of those high-priced hookers he sings about or so that Celine Dion can get another swimming pool. Personally, I don’t think they need or deserve it, and I’m pretty sure that [...]