Freshome
Home Ideas : Design Ideas, Pictures, Unique Products and Inspiration Unusual Chairs in the Shape of Tufted Pigs: Milan, 2010

Unusual Chairs in the Shape of Tufted Pigs: Milan, 2010

It is true that walking through the Furniture Fair can get a little tiring, because it is simply huge. This is probably why German designers Yvonne Fehling and Jennie Peiz decided to present their new collection called ’Still Lives’, including life-sized tufted pigs meant to be used as chairs for the passers by and also for the future customers. The “pigs” are probably not all that comfortable, but could become a precious design home product for anyone into unusual interiors. We were a little bit intrigued when seeing them and can’t hardly wait for your opinion. Would you buy one of these for your home?

piga1 Unusual Chairs in the Shape of Tufted Pigs: Milan, 2010 pig045 Unusual Chairs in the Shape of Tufted Pigs: Milan, 2010 pig04 Unusual Chairs in the Shape of Tufted Pigs: Milan, 2010

pig03 Unusual Chairs in the Shape of Tufted Pigs: Milan, 2010 pig021 Unusual Chairs in the Shape of Tufted Pigs: Milan, 2010

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

8 responses to “Unusual Chairs in the Shape of Tufted Pigs: Milan, 2010” - Add yours!

1. dhita said:
    April 21, 2010

I think they are cute and I bet my nieces and nephews would love to have them.

2. Michael said:
    April 21, 2010

Dhita, you’re right kids would love them. :)

3. Kenn said:
    April 21, 2010

The other commenters are spot-on. They would be great for kids, especially if they mixed up the upholstery material a little (leather is a little to “real” for me). For kids, I could see bright colored wool/felt… Introduce a modern graphic print, and I could see one in my own living room for sure.

4. Philip said:
    April 21, 2010

Children? I want one, or two… I can imagine them in the large windows of my barn conversion (that is the barn conversion in my dreams). A really fun piece of furniture that would certainly start conversations.

5. Cara said:
    April 21, 2010

You bet your sweet pork buns I would buy these for my home!!! Are these available yet? Put me on the list!

6. April 21, 2010

Lovely! they remind me of the Red Queen from ‘Alice in Wonderland’ and her piggy chairs. I would definietely buy them for my children.

7. Lis River said:
    April 22, 2010

I just love it!!!

8. Isabel said:
    April 25, 2010

Yesss!!!!

One Trackback

1. By Chesterfield Pigs « The Chesterfield Sofa Site on May 13, 2010

[...] Ivs just discovered these on Freshome and just fell about laughing. Who’d have through it… a chesterfield pig. Theres some [...]