11 Ways To Go In Decorating Kitchen Interiors

11 Ways To Go In Decorating Kitchen Interiors

Having trouble with kitchen redecorating? Or perhaps you have just moved into another flat and simply don’t know where to start when it comes to choosing the kitchen design. Today we would like to show you 11 ways to go, meaning 11 inspiring ideas or take-odd suggestions in coming up with the desired interior theme. We went with a selection of diverse kitchens, in order to let you know there are a million of possibilities out there. Flashy colors versus classic ones, “crowded” kitchens and airy interiors, we took one of each, but only after being convinced there are no draw-backs in style or good taste. Please let us know if you found this post helpful and if you have any other kitchen design related suggestions, don’t hesitate to comment.

Image credit : Retro Renovation

• مطابخ تفتح النفس « بنات زايد March 22, 2010 at 12:03 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] LINK التصنيفات:المطبخ وأكلات, ديكور تعليقات (0) التعقيبات "TrackBacks" (0) أضف تعليقاً التعقيبات "TrackBack" […]

• Joseph March 22, 2010 at 13:29 PMLogin to Reply →

I don’t really know what I would do with a kitchen, were I blessed with all the room in the world in which to put said kitchen. And, yes, I do know that no one really has “all the room in the world,” but lots and lots of people have considerably more room than I have! All I can do, I guess, is just keep surfing the Internet, hoping that I will find designs that I can put to use in my own kitchen. A little here, a little there, that sort of thing. That said, I will say, and I DO say, that you have given me much to think about with your concepts, and I thank you for sharing your ideas. And who knows? Maybe one fine day I will be sharing an absolutely smashing, albeit small, kitchen design!

• Julianna March 22, 2010 at 14:10 PMLogin to Reply →

I absolutely LOVE the pink cabinets! So unexpected but it looks great!!!! And the wood floor in the last picture with the large planks, beautiful!

• Freshome Blog: 11 Ways To Go In Decorating Kitchen Interiors | Old World Classics News March 22, 2010 at 14:56 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] via 11 Ways To Go In Decorating Kitchen Interiors. […]

• Josh Urso Design March 22, 2010 at 15:44 PMLogin to Reply →

My grandmother had cherry red kitchen cabinets in her vacation home. Now that we are restoring this inherited 1950’s split level, we are happily incorporating her bold choice into the design. Hooray for unconventional colors in the kitchen!

• Emily March 22, 2010 at 18:10 PMLogin to Reply →

I love the use of colors and texture! I especially like the robins egg blue with the red/orange. It really pops!

• Lavinia March 22, 2010 at 18:14 PMLogin to Reply →

Joseph, I know how that feels, trust me. You’ve just given us an idea to post arrangements for small kitchens soon. Good luck!

• iqbal April 11, 2010 at 04:18 AMLogin to Reply →

great design, congrats

• Decoração de Cozinha – Fotos e Idéias | L&E Decorações, Festas & Ambientes January 28, 2011 at 11:07 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] mais sobre as novas Decoração de Cozinha – Fotos e Idéias no site http://freshome.com Publicado por Le Decorações em 28 janeiro […]

• haku tatak March 6, 2011 at 15:45 PMLogin to Reply →

these kitchen cabinets are just awesome, i would want to have mine as soon as possible.