If you have a cat, you should also own this table !
Best Of Furniture

If you have a cat, you should also own this table !

If you have a cat in your house then you’ll love this indoor low table designed by Koichi Futatsumata of Case-Real. This low table is called “The Hammock” and is a stainless steel base and glass top was just released by E&Y. If at some time your pets are not around, the rattan shelf underneath can be used for storage. – Via – DB

• Edward January 22, 2010 at 15:32 PM Login to Reply →

My cat would adore this table cat bed. I can imagine her playing with the items on the table, from beneath.

• Emily January 22, 2010 at 15:32 PM Login to Reply →

Aw, so cute!! My cats are awkward though, they tend to sleep where they’re not supposed to!

• Laura January 22, 2010 at 16:35 PM Login to Reply →

I want that table! My cats want that table! They would contend for it!!

• Will January 23, 2010 at 13:03 PM Login to Reply →

Our cats play play with things on the top of the glass tabe we have at the moment! It’s quite funny.
    What if the cat is frightened awake by something being put on the table and jumps?

• david January 23, 2010 at 17:58 PM Login to Reply →

This is too cool, I have to get one my cats will love it.

• Cat lover January 24, 2010 at 19:00 PM Login to Reply →

perfect table for cats lets them be in the action without being in harms way

• May January 24, 2010 at 20:43 PM Login to Reply →

Where is this sold in the USA? Europe?
    My cats would love this! I would too.

• Michael January 24, 2010 at 21:33 PM Login to Reply →

May – You have the links in the post.

• Home January 28, 2010 at 07:55 AM Login to Reply →

This is really ideal for cats. I think my cat will love this one!

• Dave February 4, 2010 at 16:11 PM Login to Reply →

If instead of rattan is was made of cardboard my cat would go nuts for it. Something about boxes and my cat just click, even if the box is too small for him.

• [...] This is a great table designed by Koichi Futatsumata of Case-Real and featured on Freshome.com, suggested by Micah:. Wonder if the cats would stay off the top. [...]

• [...] 立て続けにhammockですが。 excite.ismに「ハンモックという名のテーブルとは?」というタイトルの加藤孝司さんによる記事がアップされています。あとdesignboomにも記事があります。変わったところでは、inquiringmind、freshome、moderncatのような完全に「猫」軸な記事も多いようです。イメージ写真の影響も強いのでしょう。今後も国内外の各誌に記事が出る予定です。発売は先日もお知らせしましたが今春予定です。 [...]

• Ari March 3, 2010 at 11:37 AM Login to Reply →

Oh! I want it for my dog.

• Matthew Severs June 1, 2010 at 20:58 PM Login to Reply →

That’s class. I might get one of those for my cat as I think she would quite enjoy it.

• bathroom tiles July 19, 2010 at 10:23 AM Login to Reply →

what a great idea,lovely designs, but whether I can achieve this myself is another thing, likely to end up in a big entangles mess!!! my artistic skills just are`nt up to scratch.

• move out cleaning August 16, 2010 at 15:10 PM Login to Reply →

A hip cat table that would definitely entertain your friends.

• carpet cleaning sydn October 7, 2010 at 12:21 PM Login to Reply →

My cats would just walk on top of it.