Freshome
Home Best Of Freshome : Inspiration, Ideas & Cool Ideas If you have a cat, you should also own this table !

If you have a cat, you should also own this table !

If you have a cat in your house then you’ll love this indoor low table designed by Koichi Futatsumata of Case-Real. This low table is called “The Hammock” and is a stainless steel base and glass top was just released by E&Y. If at some time your pets are not around, the rattan shelf underneath can be used for storage. – Via – DB

cat bed table If you have a cat, you should also own this table ! cat bed table3 If you have a cat, you should also own this table ! cat bed table4 If you have a cat, you should also own this table !

SEE ALSO:
S Table
cat bed table2 If you have a cat, you should also own this table !

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

15 responses to “If you have a cat, you should also own this table !” - Add yours!

1. Edward said:
    January 22, 2010

My cat would adore this table cat bed. I can imagine her playing with the items on the table, from beneath.

2. Emily said:
    January 22, 2010

Aw, so cute!! My cats are awkward though, they tend to sleep where they’re not supposed to!

3. Laura said:
    January 22, 2010

I want that table! My cats want that table! They would contend for it!!

4. Will said:
    January 23, 2010

Our cats play play with things on the top of the glass tabe we have at the moment! It’s quite funny.
    What if the cat is frightened awake by something being put on the table and jumps?

5. david said:
    January 23, 2010

This is too cool, I have to get one my cats will love it.

6. Cat lover said:
    January 24, 2010

perfect table for cats lets them be in the action without being in harms way

7. May said:
    January 24, 2010

Where is this sold in the USA? Europe?
    My cats would love this! I would too.

8. Michael said:
    January 24, 2010

May – You have the links in the post.

9. Home said:
    January 28, 2010

This is really ideal for cats. I think my cat will love this one!

10. Dave said:
    February 4, 2010

If instead of rattan is was made of cardboard my cat would go nuts for it. Something about boxes and my cat just click, even if the box is too small for him.

11. Ari said:
    March 3, 2010

Oh! I want it for my dog.

12. Matthew Severs said:
    June 1, 2010

That’s class. I might get one of those for my cat as I think she would quite enjoy it.

13. bathroom tiles said:
    July 19, 2010

what a great idea,lovely designs, but whether I can achieve this myself is another thing, likely to end up in a big entangles mess!!! my artistic skills just are`nt up to scratch.

14. August 16, 2010

A hip cat table that would definitely entertain your friends.

15. October 7, 2010

My cats would just walk on top of it.

3 Trackbacks

1. By Decoración 2.0 » Blog Archive » Una mesa que piensa en tu mascota, Decoración 2.0 on January 30, 2010

[...] Freshome Comparte y [...]

2. [...] This is a great table designed by Koichi Futatsumata of Case-Real and featured on Freshome.com, suggested by Micah:. Wonder if the cats would stay off the top. [...]

3. By KOICHI FUTATSUMATA » 掲載情報 on February 13, 2010

[...] 立て続けにhammockですが。 excite.ismに「ハンモックという名のテーブルとは?」というタイトルの加藤孝司さんによる記事がアップされています。あとdesignboomにも記事があります。変わったところでは、inquiringmind、freshome、moderncatのような完全に「猫」軸な記事も多いようです。イメージ写真の影響も強いのでしょう。今後も国内外の各誌に記事が出る予定です。発売は先日もお知らせしましたが今春予定です。 [...]