Eiffel Lamp, A Little Closer to Paris ?

Eiffel Lamp, A Little Closer to Paris ?

Murillo is a company whose business is something that runs in the family as skills were passed on from the father to the two suns currently managing the firm.  We found a few interesting items on their site and today we would like to present the Eiffel lamp, an unusual lighting item. This may not really look like the symbol of Paris, but you could put your imagination to the test and find some resemblances. The product was made from powder coated iron frame with abaca rope weaving. The result is appealing and rather rustic. We think this is an item that would go great indoors as well as integrated in an outdoor decor. It is produced in two sizes (the classical Big and Small) and can be ordered online here.

• chica January 15, 2010 at 14:03 PMLogin to Reply →

I think its hideous

• Camille Scheib May 8, 2010 at 01:45 AMLogin to Reply →

hi, i love miss hilton. she is crazy and i can’t wait to see what she will do next! x

• homemade coffee maker September 1, 2010 at 16:51 PMLogin to Reply →

Admirable weblog! I’ll almost certainly be referencing some of this facts in my next speech. I would appreciate it in case you visited my blog at

• wind generators for sale September 5, 2010 at 14:20 PMLogin to Reply →

Admirable website! I’ll most likely be referencing some of this info in my next speech. I would appreciate it should you visited my website at

• wind generators for sale September 5, 2010 at 15:17 PMLogin to Reply →

Admirable website! I’ll most likely be referencing some of this info in my next speech. I would appreciate it in case you visited my blog at

• cheap laptops for college students September 9, 2010 at 13:52 PMLogin to Reply →

Fantastic read. I found your internet site from a google search, and was glad i did. The data has helped me immensely.