Twilight House : Edward Cullen's House

‘Twilight: New Moon’ Film House for Sale

Fans of the “Twilight” films and novels will know that Bella, the mortal girl who comes into very close contact with a covenant of “vegetarian” vampires, is utterly fascinated with the house they live in the moment she sets eyes on it. Now for all the Twilight fans I here are some interesting news. The home used in  “Twilight: New Moon” film opening today, as the residence for Edward and the rest of the Cullen family is up for sale for $3.3 million. This is not the Hoke home that was featured in the first movie ( also featured here on Freshome ). The 5,000 sq ft, five-bedroom property is located on half an acre on a creek-side lot in West Vancouver.

The propriety was designed by noted architect Arthur Erickson and totally renovated in 2001. Just after the “New Moon” filming was completed, the owners decided to capitalize on the fame and publicity and the Twilight house is now on the market. If you are interested in the “Twilight: New Moon” house you can find more info from Jason Soprovich, the agent who is selling this home.

• Edward Cullen’s Twilight: New Moon Home for Sale | Design You Trust. World's Most Provocative Social Inspiration. November 21, 2009 at 00:47 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] 21330 Feed Subscribers!   Edward Cullen’s Twilight: New Moon Home for SalePosted by necromanc on November 21, 2009  |  Popularity: 1% Want to live like a very stylish vampire? The home used in the Twilight film opening today, New Moon, as the residence for Edward and the rest of the Cullen clan is up for sale. Designed by Arthur Erickson, and renovated in 2001, it is a luxury property with a price tag to match. Located in West Vancouver and currently priced at $3,298,000, the over 5000 square foot house has 5 bedrooms, an outdoor pool, a chef’s kitchen AND a koi pond. See more pictures here […]

• Edward Cullen’s Twilight: New Moon Home for Sale | The World Matters November 21, 2009 at 02:10 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] house has 5 bedrooms, an outdoor pool, a chef’s kitchen AND a koi pond. See more pictures here Design You Trust sponsors: Photoshop Lady – Best Photoshop Tutorials For You!! Advertise […]

• Gail Helmer November 21, 2009 at 03:43 AMLogin to Reply →

Wow, this is a SPECTACULAR home. Only sorry it has anything to do with the juvenile Twilight.

• Swera November 22, 2009 at 06:16 AMLogin to Reply →

Lucky buyer ^_^

• VIVA!Wマガジン » 『ニュームーン/トワイライト・サーガ』エドワードの家が売りに出されている。 November 22, 2009 at 10:13 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] 参照サイトで他にも写真が紹介されています。 source ‘Twilight: New Moon’ Film House for Sale […]

• Alex November 22, 2009 at 15:25 PMLogin to Reply →

Fireplace looks great, I think.

• Holiday Gift Guide: New Moon Home of the Cullens - Pulpconnection November 23, 2009 at 18:27 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] by WP Greet BoxTwilight New Moon fans who have a buck or two or 3.3 million lying around can own the Cullen’s home used in the movie. If you always wanted a winter getaway in West Vancouver to celebrate the […]

• Farah November 23, 2009 at 22:14 PMLogin to Reply →

It’s a beautiful house

• Watch New Moon Online November 24, 2009 at 20:30 PMLogin to Reply →

Great site to watch new moon online :D

• Scott Smith November 30, 2009 at 16:22 PMLogin to Reply →

Very cool house! But the movies/books… argh. Why are women fascinated by watching a much-older person stalk a younger girl?

Crazy people. Stupid movie. Gorgeous house!

• tahlia December 3, 2009 at 07:52 AMLogin to Reply →

Super awesome house! I would LOVE to live there!
    I wish i had 3.3 million dollars and lived in America!
    I LOVE Twilight! The Twilight books are my favourite and the movies! Can’t wait until Eclipse comes out next year its going to be the best one so far and it will be super cool!

• » House used in Twlight for sale A new beginning: Thoughts and experiences of my life December 15, 2009 at 01:29 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] Freshome: Fans of the “Twilight” films and novels will know that Bella, the mortal girl who comes into […]

• Cristine Rayburn December 22, 2009 at 05:36 AMLogin to Reply →

Heyy… awesome read. Nowadays it is very hard to find passionate statements. Has anyone checked out twilight special edition US offer?

• Bobby Dray December 24, 2009 at 04:14 AMLogin to Reply →

Wow, nice writing. These days it’s very hard to find passionate statements. Has anyone tested new moon dvd US promo?

• WolfmenLover January 1, 2010 at 04:49 AMLogin to Reply →

I don’t normally post to blogs but I need you to take a quiz I made. One out of every four people I’ve given it to has loved it.

• Anonymous January 14, 2010 at 11:41 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] […]

• Kim April 7, 2010 at 01:19 AMLogin to Reply →

If it was closer to my mom, I’d love to buy it.

• Sarina Hugueley April 19, 2010 at 08:18 AMLogin to Reply →

Hi, maybe this entry could be off topic but anyhow, I’ve been surfing about your web site and it looks extremely cool. It’s obvious you know the topic and you appear passionate about it. I am developing a fresh blog plus I’m striving to make it look good, and offer quality posts. I have gleaned much from this internet site and I look forward to a lot more articles and will be back soon. Thanks.

• Ufuk August 20, 2010 at 18:10 PMLogin to Reply →

Ouww.It’s very nice.

• canli August 21, 2010 at 23:22 PMLogin to Reply →

fine arts thanks yours

• M M October 16, 2010 at 13:46 PMLogin to Reply →

(I like Skotts comment)
    I saw “Twilight” just to see architecture. I like this house and I like their school.

• Tv izle November 21, 2010 at 19:30 PMLogin to Reply →

Thanks very nice.Great site to watch new moon online

• canlı tv izle January 12, 2011 at 13:23 PMLogin to Reply →

Really best good houses.
    Can you make to this turkey

• Modern Stylish Glass House Design from the Twilight 2nd Movies, “New Moon” | View Home Design February 9, 2011 at 01:43 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] [Via] […]

• janiece March 23, 2011 at 04:54 AMLogin to Reply →

is this house in forks? confused the other house by twilight’s 1st movie is much more modern looking. any way i love vampires since as long as i can remember i’m 34 now so every ones trying to bite my style! get it “bite my style!”

• Kayseri Emlak April 2, 2011 at 09:50 AMLogin to Reply →

i dont have many of buying this house :( i like twigliht but ….

• bursa emlak April 9, 2011 at 18:00 PMLogin to Reply →

awasome furnitures like it :)

• Anhängerkupplung May 31, 2011 at 10:30 AMLogin to Reply →

oo men its very high pictures for hose.
    thank you.

• Comfortable Glass House Design from the “New Moon” Twilight 2nd Movies for Sale July 17, 2011 at 15:17 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] info about this apnetus » Glass House Design » [freshome] Posts Related to Comfortable Glass House Design from the “New Moon” Twilight 2nd Movies for […]