Bucharest Scenography Apartment by AA Studio

Bucharest Scenography Apartment by AA Studio

AA Studio has done perfectly well in blending it into harmony through this Scenography Apartment interior. Located in Bucharest, this 400 sqm living space is made through form and light. Divided into two regions, one area for ’day spaces’ and another for ‘night spaces’ to distribute the space productivity, the amazing apartment is the result of uniting two mirroring apartments. The best thing of this mind-blowing flat however is the color changing living room. Without any doubt, this project is a truly process of selecting appealing objects and integrating them in chime with the surrounding environment. We’re completely sold!

• Alex August 3, 2009 at 12:38 PMLogin to Reply →

Wow. Superb design. Baia mi se pare mult prea alba si stralucitoare, but hey, asta-i doar parerea mea :).

• Bukarest: Scenography Apartment von AA Studio August 4, 2009 at 15:59 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Freshome Diese Icons verlinken auf Bookmark Dienste bei denen Nutzer neue Inhalte finden und mit anderen […]

• Linda August 4, 2009 at 19:43 PMLogin to Reply →

The bathroom looks like either a hospital or a gym? Not sure I really care for it.

• Colour changing living room « room envy August 5, 2009 at 17:29 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] By roomenvy Wow! If you want to truly impress your friends and family, then a colour changing living room could well be the way to do it (perhaps not grandad though!). Personally, I just can’t tell […]

• White minimalist bedroom – relaxing or not? « room envy August 5, 2009 at 17:39 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] minimalist style is super sleek and super chic, and perfect for that hotel-style feel. This white bedroom scheme makes a fantastic statement, and the futuristic furniture is ideal for the look. However, I […]

• Office Cleaning Edinburgh October 5, 2009 at 12:59 PMLogin to Reply →

I like it, it is clean and fresh although maybe a bit too office-like

• Da Buddha Vaporizer July 2, 2010 at 00:57 AMLogin to Reply →

I dig it. Although the square toilet seems very uncomfortable!

• mary August 3, 2010 at 12:12 PMLogin to Reply →

I like it very much.It is nice and minimalist.

• mary August 3, 2010 at 12:15 PMLogin to Reply →

I like it and impress me by simplicity.Very relaxing

• Simon August 29, 2010 at 09:22 AMLogin to Reply →

Looks… surreal.

• “Sunny Accents” Apartment by Redo Studio « MakeItMod August 12, 2011 at 13:38 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Bucharest Scenograph… […]