Amazing Bathroom Glass Tile Backsplash Collections from Evit

Amazing Bathroom Glass Tile Backsplash Collections from Evit

If you want a spectacular design for your bathroom then take a look these amazing bathroom glass tile backsplash collections from Evit that are each a work of art. Ranging in shape, size and color to offer a full spectrum, these bathroom glass tile ideas will make your next bathroom redesign nothing short of spectacular, and you’re bound only by your imagination. These modern bathroom mosaics mimic a geometric honeycomb, razor-sharp shards of glass, softly circular drops or gleaming metallics. These tiles are available in a choice of 69 hot colors in 300-by-300-mm tile or 300-by-100-mm tiles. – Via – Trendir

• Patti August 2, 2009 at 06:26 AMLogin to Reply →

I really love the bubbles!

• Caryn August 7, 2009 at 09:28 AMLogin to Reply →

Ooooh! Sign me up for the bubbles! That would probably make me smile every time I walked into it!

• Andy August 16, 2009 at 11:54 AMLogin to Reply →

Love the tiles, wouldn’t fancy doing the grouting though!

• Design a Funky Bathroom Backsplash | Calfinder Remodeling Blog August 25, 2009 at 20:19 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Photo Credit: Freshome […]

• Design a Funky Bathroom Backsplash | Better House - Home Improvement And Remodeling News. August 25, 2009 at 20:41 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] For the old traditional style, designers will tell you to “choose any combination of tiles from the main tile section and border to create your backsplash.” It’s good advice, but it’s not applicable to the funky fresh children in all of us. Photo Credit: Freshome […]

• L Collect » Design a Funky Bathroom Backsplash August 31, 2009 at 19:18 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Photo Credit: Freshome […]

• تجريبي كوم September 3, 2009 at 15:16 PMLogin to Reply →

I really love the bubbles!

• REALTOR October 2, 2009 at 23:17 PMLogin to Reply →

I am a Realtor. I hope you enjoy the effect. That will be hard to sell!

• mp3 November 10, 2009 at 02:03 AMLogin to Reply →

Love the tiles, wouldn’t fancy doing the grouting though!

• ittnyc1 February 18, 2010 at 04:53 AMLogin to Reply →

You can buy those tiles in New York at
    www. italiantilenyc .com

• My Obsession With Glass Tiling « Cheeky Dwelling August 7, 2010 at 02:27 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] Freshome Tagged: Evit, glass, stone, subway, texture, tile, Watercube Posted in: interior […]

• En-Suite December 20, 2010 at 14:50 PMLogin to Reply →

How beautiful are those tiles? Never seen anything like that before! Excellent pictures!
    Regards,
    John

• sandra howard May 13, 2011 at 19:12 PMLogin to Reply →

i love the glass bathroom tiles from evit. i live in the caribbean, can you e-mail me and tell me how i can order.