Teen Girl Bedroom Decorating Idea for a Small Space
Bedroom

Teen Girl Bedroom Decorating Idea for a Small Space

Advertising

Decorating a girl’s bedroom, opens up even more problems, especially if the girl in question is a teenager. If you’re the parent of a teen girl, then the first thing you should do is discuss her ideas. Although it’s your house, it is her bedroom after all, and she still needs to feel comfortable in what is essentially her haven. A teen girl’s bedroom is a very personal sanctuary where her dreams and ambitions take shape. It’s where a girl can express herself, explore her feelings, and develop her own personal style. For those of you who are looking for a teen bedroom here is an idea that is awesome for small spaces. As you can see from the pictures, with a simple gesture you can pull the bed. The movement is light and easy: grasping the handle comfortable bed moves revealing corridor access. Under the bed is a small office where you can place a computer to check your favorite blogs in the morning. You can get more info about this piece of furniture from DoimoCityline

• SingToTheMoon July 15, 2009 at 11:46 AM Login to Reply →

Nice Work

• subrahmanian July 15, 2009 at 12:48 PM Login to Reply →

Very impressive indeed
    Best wishes in future designs

• [...] Pues, lo primero y esencial es sentarte con ella para saber más de sus gustos. Pese a que eres el dueño de casa no deja de ser su habitación y hacer algo que a tí te gusta y a ella no solo será para problemas. En cuanto sepas todo, simplemente cuéntale de los espectaculares muebles de la firma italiana Doimo Cityline. [...]

• Bethany July 19, 2009 at 18:27 PM Login to Reply →

Hi This Is A Very Space Saving Idea.
    This Is Just What I Am Wanting.
    If These Are For Sale, Where Could I Buy One From.
    Also Do These Come In Different Colours.
    Many Thanks
    Beth.

• Beth November 7, 2009 at 15:44 PM Login to Reply →

OK soo that didnt really help me because ive been needing more than just storage ideas and color ideas to make a small room seem bigger everyone pretty much says the same thing as what you said……also what kind of girl would want the kind of orange bedroom????????

• Sarah December 6, 2009 at 12:55 PM Login to Reply →

This din’t really help me because all of the rooms i am trying to decorate all have normal-small hieght cielings.This is a great concept but will not work with many people.

• fawad January 5, 2011 at 16:06 PM Login to Reply →

i need for my shop decoration i really don t no which color i use for my shop so please help me my shop is cosmetics

• Jess February 20, 2011 at 14:32 PM Login to Reply →

okaii so this didnt actually help.. cos my bedroom is small with like normal cielings and yeahh.. i was looking for colour and furniture advice.. and yeahh what teenage girl wants an orange and blue bedroom.. :L