Freshome

This seats will rock, but never fall down

Well, I have to admit that this is a really cool idea. From the first time I’ve saw this design I’ve thought that these seats will be awesome in a bar, and everybody will come to play with them. Based on the old toy weebles, this seats will rock, but never fall down. The stool “headstand” is based upon the principal of a skipjack and offers dynamic seating. Headstand turns the common ludo-pawn upside down in a surprising manner due to a unusual balance point. Not only a stool but also an object. Finally would you go to a bar with this kind of stools ? – Via – Curbly

weebles2 This seats will rock, but never fall down weebles This seats will rock, but never fall down

Now to see what I’m really talking about take a look at this video attached bellow.

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

7 responses to “This seats will rock, but never fall down” - Add yours!

1. jihanemo said:
    May 28, 2009

Singular designs but, really – who’s going to sit in those and actually feel comfortable and confident that they won’t fall off? The chair won’t topple over but it sure won’t prevent your body from slipping off and hitting the floor.

2. david said:
    May 28, 2009

Those are pretty sweet looking, but you have to be mindful of placement.
    If they are next to a bar, as soon as someone gets up, *clunk* it goes against the bar.

3. iput said:
    May 30, 2009

it’s a very cool and creative design, but, come on, you wouldn’t sit on it right?
    i’m sorry but it’s just not practical as a seating, but it will make a great decoration or somethinf.

4. mike_zhang said:
    May 30, 2009

hoho!~~can it seat? i think that the person must fall down

5. Louis said:
    June 1, 2009

I would not sit on this chair at a bar….at least not if I was drinking. I would definitely pass out from knocking my head on the floor.

6. elizzy. said:
    May 22, 2010

I think that these seats are a stellar idea! Very hip, super modern. I’d buy ‘em!

7. elizzy. said:
    May 22, 2010

i think that these seats are a stelllar idea! very hip, and super modern! i’d buy ‘em in a heart beat! ((:

One Trackback

1. [...] Design – Sensacionais banquinhos que parecem que vão cair, mas não vão [...]