Luxurious Residence With Stunning Views Over Los Angeles
Architecture

Luxurious Residence With Stunning Views Over Los Angeles

Advertising

On the market with LA Classic Estates for $4.95 million, the stunning views over the amazing Los Angeles is what makes this luxurious residence well worth the investment. Located at 8400 Grand View Drive, on the exquisite Hollywood Hills, the house is an amazing architectural masterpiece that breathes celebrity lifestyle from any angle. With stone finishes for a (more) natural appeal, lots of steel and glass for the modern theme, state-of-the-art lighting, cantilevered terraces and floating stairs for the spectacular factor, that’s quite the dream home we’ve always imagined. So if anyone’s interested, that’s what I’d spend my $5 million if I were to win the lottery. – via

• contemporary-la-property
  • contemporary-la-property-2
  • contemporary-la-property-3
  • contemporary-la-property-4
  • contemporary-la-property-5
  • contemporary-la-property-6
  • contemporary-la-property-7
  • contemporary-la-property-8
  • contemporary-la-property-9
  • contemporary-la-property-10

• Kara April 28, 2009 at 16:50 PM Login to Reply →

Wow that view is absolutely amazing.

• Christen da Costa April 29, 2009 at 00:46 AM Login to Reply →

Drooooollllll! I’d probably toss in a commerical grade kitchen. How many sq feet is the real question, though?

• Jordan April 29, 2009 at 03:32 AM Login to Reply →

If I had the money I’d buy that place just for the view.

• [...] Probablemente lo menos espectacular son los cuartos de baño, pero aún así no sería una mala opción como residencia en esa parte del mundo. Parece que las viviendas de lujo del sur de California se han puesto de moda para muchos compradores extranjeros, que se ven atraídos por los “bajos” precios de estas mansiones y el estilo de vida de la zona. Se vió en Freshome. [...]

• Sugi December 3, 2009 at 01:51 AM Login to Reply →

I’m agree with Jordan… not just for the view but for long staying….

• Sugi December 3, 2009 at 08:29 AM Login to Reply →

I agree with Kara and also Jordan, the only difference is I’d buy it for stay & enjoy life…

• [...] freshome.com [...]

• Ricardo April 24, 2010 at 16:29 PM Login to Reply →

speechless!

• carmen September 17, 2010 at 07:57 AM Login to Reply →

I had this house bookmarked on a website were it was set for sale.
    Every night I looked at it because I just felt that this is a place I would love to live.I was shocked that it was sold…but then again,by the time I hit the jackpot the house would be a ruin…hahaha.

Love the view,the pool area and the kitchen are my favorite.
    The person who bought it is very lucky and hopefully very happy to life there.

• London February 10, 2011 at 19:02 PM Login to Reply →

This is the epitome of my dream home. The views, the architecture, the modern comfort, and that pool! I would barely leave if I were the owner. I am in love!

• Fff March 8, 2011 at 19:40 PM Login to Reply →

Fuck me.. Seeing this makes me kinda sad.. In a good way.

• Gary June 26, 2011 at 23:09 PM Login to Reply →

Spectacular deck overlooking LA

• [...] week is again found via Freshome but it’s for sale! – well it was for sale but according to the Realtor website [...]