Freshome
Home Apartments Design Ideas, Pictures and Decor Beautiful 35 mp One Room Apartment with Kitchen

Beautiful 35 mp One Room Apartment with Kitchen

What you are going to see today here on Freshome is a beautiful 35 mp small apartment that looks awesome and it would be ideal for a student. Total refurbished and very well planned with one bed and a large lovely balcony on the west this apartment is something small but really nice. To be honest I don’t want to talk to much about this …so I’ll let the pictures speak. What do you think ? – Via

apartment room Beautiful 35 mp One Room Apartment with Kitchen apartment room2 Beautiful 35 mp One Room Apartment with Kitchen apartment room3 Beautiful 35 mp One Room Apartment with Kitchen apartment room4 Beautiful 35 mp One Room Apartment with Kitchen apartment room5 Beautiful 35 mp One Room Apartment with Kitchen apartment room6 Beautiful 35 mp One Room Apartment with Kitchen

apartment room7 Beautiful 35 mp One Room Apartment with Kitchen

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

12 responses to “Beautiful 35 mp One Room Apartment with Kitchen” - Add yours!

1. delice said:
    January 28, 2009

It’s really nice but I doubt it’s 35mp. I mean, from the pics, the kitchen is incredibly big. I have 31 mp for my house and the kitchen is less than half of this one.The pictures are very good as this apartment looks much bigger.

2. Armando said:
    January 28, 2009

35mp in square meters? What’s a mp?

3. January 29, 2009

There are no walls? Hmm this concept might work for a single person, but not for a family.

4. Mike Miguel said:
    January 29, 2009

Can someone tell me who’s the author of
    those contemporary art paintings?
    (saw some in an art fair in Lisbon, but don’t recall the name…)
    Lovely deco of this small apt, but also agree on the
    comments regarding areas (looks a bigger than 35)…

5. dorinadolog said:
    January 29, 2009

35mp in square meters?Please,give the map of this apartment!

6. carolina werner said:
    January 29, 2009

i loved it! i certainly would live in this!
    for a single and student person is a perfect size and deco.

7. Michael said:
    January 30, 2009

35 mp = 35 square meters

8. Armando said:
    January 30, 2009

Thanks Michael. I thought it might be 35m2, but didn’t know (still don’t) what mp stands for.

9. maty said:
    January 31, 2009

I’d love to see the plan of it. It looks incredibly big and I’m in the middle of reconstruction of mz future 42mp appartment so I’d appreciate every good idea.

10. Marla said:
    June 12, 2009

I like it… is there any closet? (maybe infront of the bed)… could you show the bathroom… please…?

11. Dan Higham said:
    August 24, 2010

@Mike Miguel
    The artist’s name is Julian Opie

12. Matija said:
    May 11, 2011

Nice, small changes I would do in the living room. I kicked the TV stand, TV would be far right to the wall on his wall to add the same two book shelves with a small brown armchair in the corner. I think that with that corner was warmer.
    Great use of space, especially the praise for the bedroom.

3 Trackbacks

1. [...] Could you live in a one room apartment?  I certainly could live in this one… [freshome] [...]

2. [...] Vía/ Freshome [...]

3. [...] this still really looks nice. See the images then, here we go let’s take a look at together.{Via} Tags: beautiful 35 mp small apartment, beautiful apartment, fresh apartment look. well [...]