Beautiful 35 mp One Room Apartment with Kitchen

Beautiful 35 mp One Room Apartment with Kitchen

What you are going to see today here on Freshome is a beautiful 35 mp small apartment that looks awesome and it would be ideal for a student. Total refurbished and very well planned with one bed and a large lovely balcony on the west this apartment is something small but really nice. To be honest I don’t want to talk to much about this …so I’ll let the pictures speak. What do you think ? – Via

• LinkCrave: Just How Much Money is There? | StyleCrave | Men's lifestyle magazine January 27, 2009 at 23:10 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Could you live in a one room apartment?  I certainly could live in this one… [freshome] […]

• delice January 28, 2009 at 08:46 AMLogin to Reply →

It’s really nice but I doubt it’s 35mp. I mean, from the pics, the kitchen is incredibly big. I have 31 mp for my house and the kitchen is less than half of this one.The pictures are very good as this apartment looks much bigger.

• Armando January 28, 2009 at 15:09 PMLogin to Reply →

35mp in square meters? What’s a mp?

• Mira @Contemporary Dining Chairs January 29, 2009 at 07:17 AMLogin to Reply →

There are no walls? Hmm this concept might work for a single person, but not for a family.

• Mike Miguel January 29, 2009 at 12:18 PMLogin to Reply →

Can someone tell me who’s the author of
    those contemporary art paintings?
    (saw some in an art fair in Lisbon, but don’t recall the name…)
    Lovely deco of this small apt, but also agree on the
    comments regarding areas (looks a bigger than 35)…

• dorinadolog January 29, 2009 at 19:46 PMLogin to Reply →

35mp in square meters?Please,give the map of this apartment!

• carolina werner January 29, 2009 at 21:19 PMLogin to Reply →

i loved it! i certainly would live in this!
    for a single and student person is a perfect size and deco.

• Michael January 30, 2009 at 13:37 PMLogin to Reply →

35 mp = 35 square meters

• Armando January 30, 2009 at 15:22 PMLogin to Reply →

Thanks Michael. I thought it might be 35m2, but didn’t know (still don’t) what mp stands for.

• maty January 31, 2009 at 11:55 AMLogin to Reply →

I’d love to see the plan of it. It looks incredibly big and I’m in the middle of reconstruction of mz future 42mp appartment so I’d appreciate every good idea.

• Marla June 12, 2009 at 13:20 PMLogin to Reply →

I like it… is there any closet? (maybe infront of the bed)… could you show the bathroom… please…?

• Decoración apartamentos pequeños | Estilo y Decoración February 12, 2010 at 22:24 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Vía/ Freshome […]

• Dan Higham August 24, 2010 at 15:53 PMLogin to Reply →

@Mike Miguel
    The artist’s name is Julian Opie

• Matija May 11, 2011 at 11:53 AMLogin to Reply →

Nice, small changes I would do in the living room. I kicked the TV stand, TV would be far right to the wall on his wall to add the same two book shelves with a small brown armchair in the corner. I think that with that corner was warmer.
    Great use of space, especially the praise for the bedroom.

• Flexible and Ideal Apartment For Easy-Going Person | Interior Decorating Ideas, Home Design News and Home Furniture August 21, 2011 at 05:25 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] this still really looks nice. See the images then, here we go let’s take a look at together.{Via} Tags: beautiful 35 mp small apartment, beautiful apartment, fresh apartment look. well […]