Drawers that act as Briefcases by Jung-Ah Kim
Ideas

Drawers that act as Briefcases by Jung-Ah Kim

Designed by Jung-Ah Kim this smart design combines the usefulness of a desk drawer with the portability of a suitcase. The concept includes 3 drawers that act as briefcases.  Rather than having to pack up whatever it is you need before you leave the office, you can just pull out whichever drawer you need and carry it home. This idea could be very useful for someone who is always is a hurry …to bad that this idea is just a concept for now. – Via

• chickmagnetstuff December 31, 2008 at 03:36 AM Login to Reply →

Very nice idea and design but i wonder should you always take the whole thing off even if you wanted is to just open up a drawer I mean how do you open up that drawer when the whole thing is a suitcase

• KateHere January 1, 2009 at 18:56 PM Login to Reply →

This is the greatest idea, especially because I can never decide what to take with me. The whole drawer is perfect Please let me know when this concept becomes a reality.
    Looking forward to that day, wistfully.

• utah garage door repair January 2, 2009 at 14:53 PM Login to Reply →

It will be very advantageous to have a drawer which can turn into a suitcase when it is pulled out. For one thing, every table can have just one such drawer and the remaining can be ordinary drawers. That drawer can be used to keep things which u might require on the more

• C.K. Avangado January 2, 2009 at 18:55 PM Login to Reply →

Thats my kind of drawer it looks like fun ^^

• home decor tips January 5, 2009 at 00:49 AM Login to Reply →

I love this! It’s useful and you will be less likely to forget anything. It’s also a great looking piece.

• Kristine Maitland January 5, 2009 at 04:39 AM Login to Reply →

That is absolutely brilliant. It would be perfect for the interdisciplinarian – like myself *wry smile*. I could keep my consultant papers in one case, my journalism notes in another, and my cds and ipod for djing in the third.

The only thing I would recommend is that each drawer/case would have to be a different colour – or I would get the contents confused.

• ConcepTrends January 5, 2009 at 15:16 PM Login to Reply →

This is really an interesting idea. Take your drawer everywhere you like.

You don’t need to arrange a lot of suitcases anymore

• Jasmin Cinco January 28, 2011 at 21:40 PM Login to Reply →

I’m glad I located this blog, I couldnt obtain any information on this topic prior to. Also operate a site and if you are ever serious in a little bit of visitor writing for me please feel free to let me know, i’m always look for people to check out my website. Please stop by and leave a comment sometime!

• Valentina April 6, 2011 at 23:51 PM Login to Reply →

I really appreciate the fact that you’ve created your own website and have factually gived to the world your thoughts. I admire your work and feel I can relate to what you’ve done. Lots of folks can’t even imagine having such talent. I hope that you know how lucky you are. :) Good luck to you in all your undertakings. :)