A Wallpaper That is Actually a Coloring Book by Jon Burgerman

A Wallpaper That is Actually a Coloring Book by Jon Burgerman

Designed by Jon Burgerman this wallpaper is actually a coloring book that can be applied on any wall. This wallpaper can be filled with your own colours as you can see in the picture attached to this post. This is a really good idea that could be useful in a kid room, and not just there. Personally I like this idea, especially how the wall was colored in the picture attached below. You can get this wallpaper from this store in East Sussex for £40.00 per roll. – Via

• Papel para colorear tus paredes - Hogar Total November 17, 2008 at 17:55 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] | Freshome Más noticias sobre: Decoracion Tags: empapelar, papel para […]

• furniture transportation November 17, 2008 at 22:08 PMLogin to Reply →

that is so cool i want to get that for my room so i can have something to do when im bored

• Boyama Duvarı | kocaelife.com November 18, 2008 at 04:42 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] Link: freshome.com […]

• Home Design Ideas November 18, 2008 at 06:29 AMLogin to Reply →

I am pretty sure kids all over would love this design.

• Rhian Shearman November 18, 2008 at 18:48 PMLogin to Reply →

Ok, im a 16 year old girl and i think this is such a cooooool idea. Love it. So much. He should soo design different designs!.. but maybe a bit cheaper than £40 a roll because common, it’s not exactly using any colour ink..
    X

• shakir November 18, 2008 at 23:20 PMLogin to Reply →

i fell in love with the immediately! and so i went to buy asap – and was plesantly surprised to find the exchange rate was like $1.5 to the £ (GBP)

huge discount from what i was expecting.

• Links #19 at franztoo November 19, 2008 at 08:02 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] Tapete zum Anmalen. […]

• Electric Showers November 19, 2008 at 08:24 AMLogin to Reply →

That wallpaper is so cool, would take ages to complete though!

• Random Linkage » Blog Archive » Random Linkage 2008-Nov-28 AM November 28, 2008 at 14:26 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] is actually a coloring book (via […]

• Yuuzaa December 20, 2008 at 17:32 PMLogin to Reply →

I love color that she choose!

• Free Wallpapers February 14, 2009 at 11:57 AMLogin to Reply →

Amazing idea for a wallpaper! Do they ship to USA too? Or are
    there any stores in USA that sell them?
    I’m going to show it to my friends.

• Coloring Book March 19, 2009 at 07:21 AMLogin to Reply →

Thanks for good idea of wallpaper

• I fee sorry for the decorator July 15, 2009 at 14:12 PMLogin to Reply →

Stripping that wallpaper would send your eyes very funny! Would be a shame too after all the hard work of keeping within the lines.

• Decorators Oxford September 4, 2010 at 19:16 PMLogin to Reply →

Coulouring wallpaper! – that’s a great idea for the artistically inclined, although I daren’t think how it could turn out in the wrong hands..

• handyman manchester January 11, 2011 at 18:54 PMLogin to Reply →

well thats very interesting, teach your kids its ok to draw on walls. hmmm, wife wouldnt jump at the idea. thats for sure

• painting manchester January 24, 2011 at 21:46 PMLogin to Reply →

love it, a gimmick no doubt but a good one, edible wallpaper next is the next logical step :)

• Handyman manchester April 4, 2011 at 22:49 PMLogin to Reply →

Ahh man, got to hide this page from my kids.

No really brilliant idea. Love it.

• Robert Clements May 5, 2011 at 15:58 PMLogin to Reply →

Fantastic idea, definitely send the kids to sleep!

• decorating manchester June 3, 2011 at 14:21 PMLogin to Reply →

Decorating manchester love this idea, im going to put some in my home decorating!

• Hair Candy Hair extensions June 7, 2011 at 13:36 PMLogin to Reply →

wow my kids are gonna love this, not sure about the rest of the walls in my house though

• Scribbles | Anonyvox November 8, 2011 at 04:20 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] time. I would imagine you’d have to re-paper your walls every six months or so. However, this post indicates that it is about $64/roll. That’s extremely expensive, considering you’d need […]

• Riva March 30, 2013 at 03:34 AMLogin to Reply →