Freshome
Home Bedroom Design Ideas, Pictures and Decor Modern & Minimalist Bedroom Interior Design Ideas

Modern & Minimalist Bedroom Interior Design Ideas

After last week we presented a Bedroom Designs and Room Ideas for Modern Teens today here is another inspirational post with bedroom ideas. Today theme is modern and minimalist bedrooms. This look usually has a mixture of simple furniture and those out-of-this-world artistically designed pieces. In modern bedrooms, the bed is usually the one that stands out. The modern style usually makes of platform beds. This kind of bed is the newest rage in bedroom design. The minimalist approach to bedroom interior design is all about clearing the clutter and reducing the elements of bedroom down to the bare essentials whilst at the same time retaining an aesthetically pleasing appearance in a room.

bedroom by gerhanaxz Modern & Minimalist Bedroom Interior Design Ideas Image Source : gerhanaxz bedroom by samwhisp Modern & Minimalist Bedroom Interior Design Ideas Image Source : SamWhisp a bedroom by dotso Modern & Minimalist Bedroom Interior Design Ideas Image Source : DotSo ee bedroom 01 by gmsquare Modern & Minimalist Bedroom Interior Design Ideas Image Source : GMsquare dreamed bedroom fourth render by diegoreales Modern & Minimalist Bedroom Interior Design Ideas Image Source : Diego Reales bedroom by emrahozer Modern & Minimalist Bedroom Interior Design Ideas Image Source : EmraHozer

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

6 responses to “Modern & Minimalist Bedroom Interior Design Ideas” - Add yours!

1. geneva said:
    November 16, 2008

i truly love this style of room, although i am a type of person who my friend describe as a truly messy girl when it comes to houses or rooms. I’ve taken an interest in interior design for quite sometime and i’ve just started to focus on minimalist, not just because its modern and ‘popular’ nowadays, but because the certain things we just need is the focus of the room, if it’s an office or a berrom wherever it gives out the sense of peace and calm to you.

2. topmaxtech said:
    April 22, 2009

All beautiful
    Your choices are truly remarkable and

3. sarath kumar said:
    December 13, 2009

its amazing,thanks for ur photos

4. Sammy said:
    April 23, 2010

Hi all, I love the images above, it’s exactly the kind of design I’m looking for, but I’m on a teeny budget of £1.5k for the bed, mattress, drawers and wardrobe (first house and moneys tight!) I loved the look of the bedrooms on this site also: http://www.ergoflex.co.uk/gallery.php I know this is a site showing high design but I’m trying to replicate the look as much as possible for my bedroom and would be so thankful if anyone in the know can maybe recommend a good retailer where I can pick up a decent bargain or two with good design ethic?

Any advice welcome!

S

5. beijing tours said:
    May 31, 2010

Your post is good and I will come here for another time!

6. ermondosek said:
    July 24, 2010

Hello there partners, I have lastly move on to my personal brand-new apartment. We have got it from an old lady so it necessities refreshing some stuff. Immediately after repainting We’ve commenced to refurnish complete place and right now I’ve problem. The query is: drapes, curtains or blinds for my windows ? Most blinds are created from plastic, the hard woody stems of bamboo plants or metallic elements. Hence blinds are quite flexible and could be acquired in a broad assortment of colors and designs. So I feel this could be very good for any flat of young guy like me. I am 26 years old. But on the other hand, in contract curtains are much much less sturdy than blinds seeing that curtains are frequently produced from normal or synthetic fibers. I’m far away from hiring interior decorator so I am asking you, perhaps some of you could give me some points or usage example of blinds and curtains in contemporary design flats ? Some ideas ?

4 Trackbacks

1. [...] Minimalist Bedroom Interior Design Ideas [...]

2. [...] the other thing you need to think about besides to furniture is the lighting. Settings in the minimalist bedroom lighting will play a major role for the comfort and beauty in your bedroom. Today there are so many [...]