Contemporary House in Sydney : Australia

Contemporary House in Sydney : Australia

Found over Contemporist this recently completed 3 bedroom/3 bathroom home in the Sydney suburb of Avalon doesn’t look to impressive from outside, but the interesting part is the inside of the house, that I can say is really beautiful. From the outside the house also doesn’t look to big, but when you take a look at the pictures from inside I don’t know why but everything looks very large ..maybe is the minimalistic style, or maybe because of those huge windows. This house is amazing, and is currently for sale and is accepting offers over $1.6 million. Contact agents Bill Eames or David Mackay from LJ Hooker for more informations.

• elouera_house_011
  • elouera_house_01
  • elouera_house_02
  • elouera_house_03
  • elouera_house_04
  • elouera_house_06
  • elouera_house_07
  • elouera_house_08
  • elouera_house_010

• Lindsay September 4, 2008 at 20:39 PMLogin to Reply →

Nice–I love the open airy feeling of the house. And that little hanging pod chair under the stairs is a fun touch. :)

• Michael September 4, 2008 at 21:04 PMLogin to Reply →

Thanks for comment Lindsay. I’ve received an email from you, but when I tried to email back your email server didn’t responded.

• design snob September 5, 2008 at 19:16 PMLogin to Reply →

I live the slate brick along the stairwell. Very urban-chic!

• Linda September 6, 2008 at 18:52 PMLogin to Reply →

those stairs are beautiful. a lot of people assume that closed stairs with storage underneath are the best option space-wise, but these stair are a perfect example of how open stairs don’t take up any visual space.

• Lucas Mabiletsa May 12, 2009 at 18:02 PMLogin to Reply →

Awesome house, great finishes,and space utilization.
    Great armbience.Is there a quest toilet down stairs?

• Jkafie June 2, 2009 at 02:39 AMLogin to Reply →

can I know the name of this house and or the architect(s)
    in charge. I kind of need the arhitectural plans…

• JustRentSydney July 17, 2009 at 06:39 AMLogin to Reply →

Wow, what a great house!