Freshome
Home Furniture Design Ideas, Pictures and Inspiration Ikea Catalog 2009 Now Available Online Here

Ikea Catalog 2009 Now Available Online Here

The new IKEA catalog for 2009 is available and you can see the full online version of it here. In the new Ikea catalog you can see the  new product lines and colors (lots of black, white and pale pink) for 2009. Lots of attractive black and white bed linens in a range of patterns, styles and textures… There is not to much to say, but a lot of pictures for inspiration ( because the Ikea catalog has 364 pages ). – Via

2009 ikea catalogue Ikea Catalog 2009 Now Available Online Here

2009 ikea catalogue

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

9 responses to “Ikea Catalog 2009 Now Available Online Here” - Add yours!

1. Angela said:
    August 7, 2008

thanks a lot!!!!! this post saved my life, i was looking for some ideas for my new room n__n.I love your blog and read it every day thank you!!

2. kafrawy said:
    November 25, 2008

thanks

3. Gabriel Grigorescu said:
    January 30, 2009

I would like to find a sotware to be used and plan furnishing a home with IKEA products.

4. ahmed said:
    April 14, 2009

thx for thisss sooo much

5. veronica heard said:
    June 14, 2009

i just love your store nothing else to say!

6. william said:
    August 9, 2009

I have tried to buy IKEA products on-line several times over the years. I have yet to find the right click to get me to actual products you are selling. Am I the only person who finds your web site unnecessarily confusing and thus useless?

7. house hold said:
    August 21, 2009

the house is very clean, i want to have this one

8. house hold said:
    August 21, 2009

the house is very clean i wan to have this one

9. Suzanne Sagar said:
    March 4, 2011

I am looking for a particular armchair that has been discontinued by Ikea. One of the dogs ripped the armrest to shreds…. needless to say, other than that the chair is still in fabulous shape. So I am looking to find some fabric to match and repair the damage.

How can I find their old catalogues so that I can try and find out the name of the chair and perhaps get the article number to in fact then find the same fabric replacement? Oh woe is me! lol

Thanks for your time.

2 Trackbacks

1. By Architecture Design » Blog Archive » Ikea Catalog 2009 Now Available Online Here on August 5, 2008

[...] Ikea Catalog 2009 Now Available Online Here [...]