Ikea Catalog 2009 Now Available Online Here

Ikea Catalog 2009 Now Available Online Here

The new IKEA catalog for 2009 is available and you can see the full online version of it here. In the new Ikea catalog you can see the  new product lines and colors (lots of black, white and pale pink) for 2009. Lots of attractive black and white bed linens in a range of patterns, styles and textures… There is not to much to say, but a lot of pictures for inspiration ( because the Ikea catalog has 364 pages ). – Via

Collect this idea
2009 ikea catalogue

2009 ikea catalogue

• Angela August 7, 2008 at 16:24 PMLogin to Reply →

thanks a lot!!!!! this post saved my life, i was looking for some ideas for my new room n__n.I love your blog and read it every day thank you!!

• kafrawy November 25, 2008 at 19:31 PMLogin to Reply →

thanks

• Gabriel Grigorescu January 30, 2009 at 23:13 PMLogin to Reply →

I would like to find a sotware to be used and plan furnishing a home with IKEA products.

• ahmed April 14, 2009 at 18:34 PMLogin to Reply →

thx for thisss sooo much

• veronica heard June 14, 2009 at 04:08 AMLogin to Reply →

i just love your store nothing else to say!

• william August 9, 2009 at 08:56 AMLogin to Reply →

I have tried to buy IKEA products on-line several times over the years. I have yet to find the right click to get me to actual products you are selling. Am I the only person who finds your web site unnecessarily confusing and thus useless?

• house hold August 21, 2009 at 04:17 AMLogin to Reply →

the house is very clean, i want to have this one

• house hold August 21, 2009 at 04:18 AMLogin to Reply →

the house is very clean i wan to have this one

• Suzanne Sagar March 4, 2011 at 16:28 PMLogin to Reply →

I am looking for a particular armchair that has been discontinued by Ikea. One of the dogs ripped the armrest to shreds…. needless to say, other than that the chair is still in fabulous shape. So I am looking to find some fabric to match and repair the damage.

How can I find their old catalogues so that I can try and find out the name of the chair and perhaps get the article number to in fact then find the same fabric replacement? Oh woe is me! lol

Thanks for your time.