Small One Room Apartment Interior Design Inspiration

Small One Room Apartment Interior Design Inspiration

Last week I was in Bucharest to meet a few people that I knew from the internet. We spoke for a long time online but we never saw each other in real life, and I’ve decided that right now I could go to visit Bucharest and meet a few of my “digital friends“. Now to avoid paying between 50 & 100 euro/night to stay at a hotel a good friend of mine ( Adi ) took me to his little one room apartment, and how I have a blog about architecture, interior design, furniture, etc …I’ve decided to take some pictures, because I really liked how Adi made that small place look really good. Now let’s take a look at this small one room apartment, that is a great example of how you can make a small apartment look really good.

At night these red lights make a very romantic and calming atmosphere.

Here you can see the bed and a small part of the kitchen …yes I know is very small.

From this picture you can see how small is the kitchen, in that corner of the room.

Inside the small kitchen …only the things you really need.

I know that the picture is a little bit messy, but here is the small office desk from where I’ve accessed the internet in the last week.

• small apartment
  • apartment bedroom
  • apartment little small
  • corner kitchen
  • day bedroom
  • home office
  • kitchen small
  • red bedroom
  • red light bedroom

• janelle July 29, 2008 at 12:37 PM Login to Reply →

I think this is a fabulous idea for such a small space :)

• shearyadi July 29, 2008 at 14:22 PM Login to Reply →

Not so bad, small is beautiful too :)

• Gail Boyce July 29, 2008 at 21:28 PM Login to Reply →

What a wonderful space–clean, crisp and filled with color and restraint. I loved it.
    I am constantly inspired by the creativity of those living in small spaces.

• Adi July 30, 2008 at 06:13 AM Login to Reply →

Michael, you make great pictures indeed:)

• KMP Furniture July 30, 2008 at 06:53 AM Login to Reply →

It’s representing amazing interior designing skill !!

• Timi July 30, 2008 at 15:57 PM Login to Reply →

How big – or rather small – is this aparmnet exactly? And what about the bathroom? :)

• Davis Pod July 30, 2008 at 19:49 PM Login to Reply →

I personally like living in small spaces. Though it crowded at times,
    it keeps things simple, and cleaning is always quick if you stay
    organized. Great looking pad.

• kit homes July 30, 2008 at 21:17 PM Login to Reply →

Beautiful & compact design. Ever wondered, one room apartment could also be made so wonderful.

• delice August 4, 2008 at 14:16 PM Login to Reply →

When I’m finishing my one room apartment, I’ll send u the pictures :D

• Michael August 4, 2008 at 14:47 PM Login to Reply →

Delice – Just don’t forget ! :D

• Interior designers Pune August 26, 2008 at 12:07 PM Login to Reply →

Compact and yet beautiful…

• Sarita Mishra September 7, 2008 at 08:37 AM Login to Reply →

Michael,
    After going through yr pictures it seems that i was in the house.In each & every corner.

• sarita September 27, 2008 at 18:07 PM Login to Reply →

hey i love dis small appartment..im lookin the same kind,and i don’t know wat to do to get this one!! can u help me!! im from Portugal and i want to go to London in 2010,and i need information..

• sarita September 27, 2008 at 18:09 PM Login to Reply →

small flat and cheap but in east london!! help me!!

• jonathan October 9, 2008 at 17:59 PM Login to Reply →

nice just nice………but what do i do about a smaller space.

• Emeka October 15, 2008 at 23:26 PM Login to Reply →

This apartment is sweet. Just rented a new one room apartment. It has a big wardrope and a spacious bathroom and toilet but i don’t think the room has enough space for a kitchen. I am thinking of squeezing out a kitchen from the bathroom….Any suggestions?

• isabel October 25, 2008 at 06:41 AM Login to Reply →

So Nice! even in a small space like that, you can make it elegant! I love it!

• Jeff November 15, 2008 at 05:12 AM Login to Reply →

Your apartment looks fantastic. I’m looking to furnish my own apartment and am looking for ideas, yours gave me some good ones, thank you.

• Shawn February 13, 2009 at 08:45 AM Login to Reply →

very nicely done… luv the lights although still feel lil more cud hv been done.. never the less very nice work..

• joel May 14, 2009 at 07:11 AM Login to Reply →

its very nice,you will not feel bored,
    probably the best one room apartment,
    simple but elegant!!!

• hice May 14, 2009 at 07:13 AM Login to Reply →

Its nice,but it lacks small space for living room,
    i would suggest if the bed will have its own room..

• joel May 15, 2009 at 05:54 AM Login to Reply →

its very nice.even you are alone in that room you will not get
    bored.little space for one person only that is awesome!!!

• rex May 15, 2009 at 05:55 AM Login to Reply →

i love the kitchen it is so cute!!!

• Esther Harris May 21, 2009 at 18:54 PM Login to Reply →

Hi,
    I’m looking for a nice roomm in the nair future.
    Please e-mail me as soon as possible

• well designed. color theme and furniture co-ordination is very good. would also want to know about the size of the apartment.

• MUSA September 28, 2009 at 16:57 PM Login to Reply →

Nice room with nice combination of furniture and interior design, i want to make myself a room like this…

• dilip patel October 24, 2009 at 18:55 PM Login to Reply →

very cute & sharp planing..i wish to plane such bed room but it must save energy.i.e. electricicty.pl.guide

• Corina April 8, 2010 at 11:01 AM Login to Reply →

I’ve lived in a similar apartment in Bucharest, rented. I really like what Adi made of it especially as I know how small that place really is :)

It’s ok for one person that doesn’t spend that much time at home. We were 2 and sometime needed space / quiet… you can’t get that in such an apartment so we decided to buy a 2 room + kitchen flat :)

Will send pics once we manage to get the budget to furnish it completely :)

Love your blog!

• […] absolute. freshome. clunkjosh. Tags: decoración, decoracion interior, dormitorio pequeño, Ideas, problemas de […]

• l_h June 19, 2010 at 03:46 AM Login to Reply →

it’s so cute n neat! we hv “shoebox flat” in hong kong which is half the size of your place, windows on one of the narrow sides of the room, that’s it. any idea how to cramp things in?

• Designermöbel June 28, 2010 at 20:06 PM Login to Reply →

color combination makes the whole place beautiful and fabulous

• Mosaic November 25, 2010 at 00:23 AM Login to Reply →

amazing and wonderful interior designs…

• […] reference[from] Click here to cancel reply. […]

• ayesha May 29, 2011 at 13:06 PM Login to Reply →

its so nice co nice m realy very impressed i’m definitly going to make such kind a setting in ma appartment… :)