Freshome
Home Ideas : Design Ideas, Pictures, Unique Products and Inspiration Ultimate Ridiculousness: Louis Vuitton Trash Bags

Ultimate Ridiculousness: Louis Vuitton Trash Bags

I see a lot of people who wear Louis Vuitton shoes, handbags, wallets, clothes, etc ..and they feel extremely proud by wearing them. Now today I’ve found something that I can say that is extremely ridiculous – Louis Vuitton Trash Bags …what’s next ? Gucci toilet paper !? It seems they will put Louis Vuitton logos on anything these day. Anyway the Louis Vuitton Trash Bag is the dumbest thing i have seen in awhile, and I hope people don’t waste their hard earned money on these, because that’s exactly how you throw money away.

louis vuitton trash bag Ultimate Ridiculousness: Louis Vuitton Trash Bags

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

21 responses to “Ultimate Ridiculousness: Louis Vuitton Trash Bags” - Add yours!

1. Sam said:
    July 3, 2008

Looks like a fake to me… doesn’t even have the LV on the print. Looks like OV?

Last thing I think they would want to print their logo on is trash bags.
    Then again, I could be wrong.

2. José said:
    July 3, 2008

It’s not the bag, it’s the content :-)

3. dustin said:
    July 5, 2008

this is not made by LV, its a joke. Louis V is such an upscale,
    they would never make this!! then again, who knows?

4. design snob said:
    July 6, 2008

That thing is perfectly spectacular. It’s a perfect marriage of form and function. Think about it. You have tremendous style, yet the practicality of a lot of storage.

5. joseph said:
    July 7, 2008

This isnt even louis vuitton. If you look closely at the print, were the “lv” is supposed to be, it is like an “a”

6. Brendan said:
    July 7, 2008

It isn’t real. This bag is an art piece meant to symbolize how ridiculous the culture of luxury has become.
    What’s truly sad is they could easily sell real ones in Dubai, Riyadh, Kuwait City, Beverly Hills and the Upper East Side.

7. Dean said:
    July 24, 2008

Another counterfeit. Unfortunately, this is probably made in sweatshops in China just like the rest of the counterfeits. Don’t buy fakes!

8. boyet said:
    August 15, 2008

actually its OA not louis vuitton or ov

if its true its a sad way the world is becoming

9. Irem said:
    October 2, 2008

I think the idea is absolutely fabulous. You are already throwing your money away when you buy a LV bag or hat or belt or whatsoever. In this case a person actually can conceptualize this situation. Awesome.
    btw I really think this is something done on purpose, I mean like an anti-commercial thing. Totally liked it.

10. Jay said:
    December 14, 2008

Alexand’s comment screams irony, especially after admitting she has LV “Lu Paper”. It also screams that she doesn’t check her spelling.

11. Lilie said:
    April 22, 2009

OMG!!! now its fake LV trash bags lol whats next??????

12. shay said:
    June 28, 2009

That’s Not Even Real It Doesn’t Even Have LV.

13. andrea taylor said:
    July 16, 2009

Peoples, please

I had those bags in 1990, I brought them in New York City along with Gucci paper goods.

Its a personal taste for your extra bathroom. I just need to know where to purchase them now?

If you can let me please email me back.

Thanks

Andrea Taylor
    andrealyn529@yahoo.com

14. Louis Vuitton Bags said:
    August 7, 2009

OMG! i want to snag one of these so i must eat loads of viva pizza!

15. Chris said:
    August 22, 2009

there are Gucci candles, and ice cube trays actually, I have not seen toilet paper in stores yet though.

16. Angela said:
    August 27, 2009

I don’t think this is LV or OV as this says is a trash bag. If you look at the OV markings, if they size actuate to a LV this is more like a plastic shopping bag no taller than 18ins.

17. Daniel said:
    December 21, 2009

For you, and your rich garbage. -_-

18. December 21, 2009

This is really funny. I am LV bag lovers. I just like this idea. But pls don’t make this happen and be true.

19. caitlin and madison said:
    May 21, 2010

this is ridiculous!!
    i know that people like to wear louis vuitton and carry the handbags,but trashbags??wtf??
    this is just weird 2 us. i mean….we are doing research for school on our fav desighner and this popped up.wow. it is just gonna get thrown out.

20. Steve said:
    November 8, 2010

If it provides jobs for the rest of us, who cares? I say do everything you can to keep the rich spending. It’s easy with the newly rich, but old money is harder to get.

21. Fendi said:
    April 7, 2011

OMG that is extraordinary! I love your work! Guess I am not as up-to-date as your regular fans! I swear I have fallen in love with your blog… Breathtaking writing! You’re an outstanding and talented person, keep up the individuality :)

6 Trackbacks

1. [...] freshome [...]

2. [...] tontería la hemos encontrado en Freshome This entry was posted on Domingo, Julio 6th, 2008 at 8:50 am and is filed under Funny. You can [...]

3. By Louis Vuitton Trash Bags - Griyaproperty.com on July 6, 2008

[...] Louis Vuitton Trash Bags You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end [...]

4. By Leftovers | Doobybrain.com on July 9, 2008

[...] about those Louis Vuitton garbage bags, [...]

5. By Natuke Deformeerunud » Blog Archive » Trendipeded sorteerivad prügi oma moodi on August 2, 2008

[...] Louis Vuittoni prügikott laiast maailmast. [...]