Kitchen Interior Design Photos/ Ideas and Inspiration from John Lum Architecture

After I’ve just posted the Modern and Contemporary Beds Inspiration I’ve found John Lum Architecture , a firm based in San Francisco located in a converted laundry machine factory. I’ve studied their portfolio for a few minutes, and what got my attention was the kitchens that they designed, and I’ve thought to make another collection of inspirational kitchen pictures. Their work is can be characterized as timeless, distinctive and elegantly modern, and I can say that the first kitchen is my favorite.  – Via

• design snob June 26, 2008 at 04:22 AMLogin to Reply →

I would actually cook more if I had a kitchen like those. I especially love the kitchen with the rustic table.

• Jennae @ Green Your Decor June 26, 2008 at 04:59 AMLogin to Reply →

I think I would spend a lot more time in my kitchen if it looked like any of these photos!

• Topia7 June 29, 2008 at 03:47 AMLogin to Reply →

Quite excited to see the collection of Catherineholm enamel bowls in one of those kitchens. Lovely!

• Interior designers Pune August 26, 2008 at 12:30 PMLogin to Reply →

very well planned kitchens…

• robin November 23, 2009 at 13:02 PMLogin to Reply →

most of the time spending in kitchen tats y loving these types of kitchen

• designaddict January 5, 2010 at 07:15 AMLogin to Reply →

nice article.
    thanks

• christina February 25, 2010 at 10:34 AMLogin to Reply →

It’s really a great design,make everybody want to be a cook

• vishal March 24, 2010 at 15:22 PMLogin to Reply →

good kichen loves good food

• vishal August 27, 2010 at 08:39 AMLogin to Reply →

good kitchen

• S.Thriveni May 19, 2011 at 10:16 AMLogin to Reply →

all the photos are very nice and i would like to u to pls send me more and more photos of all interior designs

• Earnestine Auprey November 7, 2012 at 13:10 PMLogin to Reply →

I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now ;)