Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall Paintings

Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall Paintings

When I saw these pictures for the first time I’ve immediately thought at the amazing 3D chalk drawings done by Julian Beever ( see his works here ). What you can see in these pictures is a brilliant new take on house decoration, and I’m sure that that my readers would want to admire these pictures. This guy does an amazing job, but unfortunately the work of this one mystery man has been floating all around the internet for some time now, but does anyone know his name, or something about him. Finally I would like to ask you to post a comment if you know who is the author of these amazing 3 dimensional wall paintings, because he should be getting some commissions.

• Colin June 19, 2008 at 17:48 PMLogin to Reply →

I assure you there is nothing new about this.
    In fact this same style can be seen in ancient Roman wall paintings.
    We call it the fourth style and it can be found in Pompeii in 69CE.

• Alex Lover June 19, 2008 at 18:39 PMLogin to Reply →

Really nice work… o_O

• alsomike June 19, 2008 at 20:12 PMLogin to Reply →

It’s called trompe-l’oeil, and if by “new take” you mean dating back thousands of years, then yeah!

• DancingKnives.com June 20, 2008 at 10:12 AMLogin to Reply →

Wow, this really is amazing. Sure there is nothing new about it but you can’t deny that it is an amzing piece of art.

• DusktoDawn » Fisher: Dwarf-thieves deliver own poison apple (San Jose Mercury News) June 20, 2008 at 11:43 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] Amazing New Take on House <b>Decoration</b> 3D Wall Paintings […]

• 3D Duvar Boyamaları | Meral Alabaz June 20, 2008 at 12:11 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] bana göre çok şahane olan çalışmalarla karşılaştım. 3D duvar resimlerine bayıldım desem azdır yani. Adamlarda nasıl bir yetenek var böyle? Bu […]

• LightAirSpace » Blog Archive » How a Mexican Food Menu Promotes Healthy Living June 20, 2008 at 15:00 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Amazing New Take on House <b>Decoration</b> 3D Wall Paintings What you can see in these pictures is a brilliant new take on house decoration, and Im sure that that my readers would want to admire these pictures. This guy does an amazing job, but unfortunately the work of this one mystery man has … […]

• José June 20, 2008 at 17:16 PMLogin to Reply →

Hi,

Indeed Julian is probably the most well known street painter.
    However there are many good ones out there as one can imagine.
    They’re also known as “madonnari”.
    One of my favourites is Kurt Wenner, his works and creativity
    really excell.

Kind regards,

José

• turkiye June 21, 2008 at 20:14 PMLogin to Reply →

it seems like a surreal door on the wall to a dream country.awfull:)

• JSHAW June 22, 2008 at 01:00 AMLogin to Reply →

That is so cool i am loving it. good photos!!

• The Deco Detective June 22, 2008 at 15:36 PMLogin to Reply →

It doesn’t matter if it isn’t new as long as it’s great work, now
    does it? Looks like this guy knows what he’s doing – great sense
    of space and how to create a 3D feeling. Thanks for showing
    “something old”! Trudi

• Home June 22, 2008 at 20:27 PMLogin to Reply →

Those are great murals. At that scale, it really gives
    viewers so much to view, that I wouldn’t be surprised to see
    visitors trying to press up close to see deep into the
    background.

Ron Hazelton also has a great vid on his site where he visits a
    trompe l’oeil artist who has transformed much of his home using
    the technique.

• The Home Crowd | 3D Perspective Wall Painting June 22, 2008 at 20:33 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] a look over at Freshome today and saw their article on 3D wall painting, or Trompe l’oiel as otherwise commonly referred.  And I throw the term […]

• “Got Tattoo4?” June 25, 2008 at 00:18 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] 3D wall paintings. […]

• איך מציירים על הקיר? « ציורי קיר July 1, 2008 at 09:53 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] תמונות של ציורי קיר שיוציאו לכם ת’עניים מהמקום – ציורים מדהימים! […]

• Jennae @ Green Your Decor July 11, 2008 at 13:33 PMLogin to Reply →

These are absolutely amazing! This would be a great idea for a home with small aquare footage to give rooms the impression of being a whole lot larger.

• Surpreendentes pinturas 3d decorando uma casa | bocaberta.org July 17, 2008 at 13:47 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] via: FresHome […]

• Nari October 2, 2008 at 08:56 AMLogin to Reply →

Old but amazing!

• Ryan Ray March 8, 2009 at 23:19 PMLogin to Reply →

Very realistic! Awesome Paintings! The artist really SHOULD get credit.. too bad no one has posted who this is yet!! Thanks for sharing! :-)

• Samantha April 17, 2009 at 10:00 AMLogin to Reply →

These are brilliant, if these were on transfers I’d definitely buy
    one, as I have a small living area, it would be great to open up
    the room with one of these, I think there’s a market for this kind
    of thing!

• tomas July 28, 2009 at 10:36 AMLogin to Reply →

wonderful – how realistic!!
    must have taken several months to paint it.

i’m really impressed.
    i also paint walls, but not that detailed.

• Sathishkumar.k July 30, 2009 at 09:45 AMLogin to Reply →

I LIKE 3D – WALL PAINTING, PAINTING MODAL (R) DESIGN SENT TO MY MAIL ID

• Atelier Expo Arte August 22, 2009 at 11:33 AMLogin to Reply →

The 3d paintings looks like they are real!
    Fantastic!

• Ali September 1, 2009 at 23:35 PMLogin to Reply →

I am an artist to, it is a great 3D painting , never seen in my country malaysia , a very good art work,well done

• роспись стен November 10, 2009 at 17:16 PMLogin to Reply →

I’m shocked! Artworks looks really great and 3d illusion in some murals is incredible realistic! Save some pictures for my collection. Thanks!

• zeeshan December 6, 2009 at 16:27 PMLogin to Reply →

IT IS SO NICE WORK I LOVE PAINTIG BUT IT IS SO GOOD I DONT SEE FIRT LIKE THAT ITS SO GOOD I HAVE NO WORDAS FOR THAT NICE

• Jeffrey Bunce April 17, 2010 at 20:38 PMLogin to Reply →

Very Classy! Very Consistent! Enjoyed viewing your work. Best regards!

• suriya hunzayee June 4, 2010 at 08:30 AMLogin to Reply →

waoooooooo .very beautiful .i like it very much

• kritika August 23, 2010 at 06:01 AMLogin to Reply →

i dont have words to say for him…….its very realistic…..very awsom paintings…….

• Cipriano Ayala September 14, 2010 at 20:53 PMLogin to Reply →

Makes me want to go back to school, simply beautiful.

• zainab altaf September 24, 2010 at 15:35 PMLogin to Reply →

well its a great idea. I was searching for some ideas about wall painting, its truly fantabulous but i had be very expert doing that….but truly it looks so romantic ancient look!!!

• pardeep kumar October 27, 2010 at 07:05 AMLogin to Reply →

its a wonderful job.Its so amasing.I also want to learn about this.How its possible please tell me

• diamond jewelry October 30, 2010 at 21:43 PMLogin to Reply →

Thanks for the helpful info! I would never have discovered this otherwise!

• New housedecoration | TheAom March 4, 2011 at 23:45 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall PaintingsWhen I saw these pictures for the first time I’ve immediately thought at the amazing 3D chalk drawings done by Julian Beever ( see his works here ). What you can see in these pictures is a brilliant new take on house decoration, and I’m sure that that my readers would want to admire these pictures. […]

• Betrenia June 18, 2011 at 09:37 AMLogin to Reply →

this is wonderful art work i love it.
    Has anyone found out who he is yet?

• aditi ashok June 23, 2011 at 17:22 PMLogin to Reply →

really really really ……………….awesome.
    actually i’m gonna decorate my bed room with some 3D drawings so catching up some ideas.

• chanchalsaha June 28, 2011 at 07:47 AMLogin to Reply →

outerdecoration

• FEORGIOS LIMOURIS December 3, 2012 at 14:09 PMLogin to Reply →

Kindly inform me if there is a relative teeching painting
    pamphlet in existance for self-education. THANK YOU