Freshome
Home Ideas : Design Ideas, Pictures, Unique Products and Inspiration Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall Paintings

Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall Paintings

When I saw these pictures for the first time I’ve immediately thought at the amazing 3D chalk drawings done by Julian Beever ( see his works here ). What you can see in these pictures is a brilliant new take on house decoration, and I’m sure that that my readers would want to admire these pictures. This guy does an amazing job, but unfortunately the work of this one mystery man has been floating all around the internet for some time now, but does anyone know his name, or something about him. Finally I would like to ask you to post a comment if you know who is the author of these amazing 3 dimensional wall paintings, because he should be getting some commissions.
cool wall painting Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall Paintings

2593355896 1b4bbc8ee8 Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall Paintings

2593355818 4e837382a3 Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall Paintings

2592517539 c225f9b94b Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall Paintings

2593355860 88bf2c2be3 Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall Paintings 2593372776 91bea9e83c Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall Paintings

2592517743 1831a22fa2 Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall Paintings

2593355724 afd766d791 Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall Paintings

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

30 responses to “Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall Paintings” - Add yours!

1. Colin said:
    June 19, 2008

I assure you there is nothing new about this.
    In fact this same style can be seen in ancient Roman wall paintings.
    We call it the fourth style and it can be found in Pompeii in 69CE.

2. Alex Lover said:
    June 19, 2008

Really nice work… o_O

3. alsomike said:
    June 19, 2008

It’s called trompe-l’oeil, and if by “new take” you mean dating back thousands of years, then yeah!

4. DancingKnives.com said:
    June 20, 2008

Wow, this really is amazing. Sure there is nothing new about it but you can’t deny that it is an amzing piece of art.

5. José said:
    June 20, 2008

Hi,

Indeed Julian is probably the most well known street painter.
    However there are many good ones out there as one can imagine.
    They’re also known as “madonnari”.
    One of my favourites is Kurt Wenner, his works and creativity
    really excell.

Kind regards,

José

6. turkiye said:
    June 21, 2008

it seems like a surreal door on the wall to a dream country.awfull:)

7. JSHAW said:
    June 22, 2008

That is so cool i am loving it. good photos!!

8. June 22, 2008

It doesn’t matter if it isn’t new as long as it’s great work, now
    does it? Looks like this guy knows what he’s doing – great sense
    of space and how to create a 3D feeling. Thanks for showing
    “something old”! Trudi

9. Home said:
    June 22, 2008

Those are great murals. At that scale, it really gives
    viewers so much to view, that I wouldn’t be surprised to see
    visitors trying to press up close to see deep into the
    background.

Ron Hazelton also has a great vid on his site where he visits a
    trompe l’oeil artist who has transformed much of his home using
    the technique.

10. July 11, 2008

These are absolutely amazing! This would be a great idea for a home with small aquare footage to give rooms the impression of being a whole lot larger.

11. Nari said:
    October 2, 2008

Old but amazing!

12. Ryan Ray said:
    March 8, 2009

Very realistic! Awesome Paintings! The artist really SHOULD get credit.. too bad no one has posted who this is yet!! Thanks for sharing! :-)

13. Samantha said:
    April 17, 2009

These are brilliant, if these were on transfers I’d definitely buy
    one, as I have a small living area, it would be great to open up
    the room with one of these, I think there’s a market for this kind
    of thing!

14. tomas said:
    July 28, 2009

wonderful – how realistic!!
    must have taken several months to paint it.

i’m really impressed.
    i also paint walls, but not that detailed.

15. Sathishkumar.k said:
    July 30, 2009

I LIKE 3D – WALL PAINTING, PAINTING MODAL (R) DESIGN SENT TO MY MAIL ID

16. Atelier Expo Arte said:
    August 22, 2009

The 3d paintings looks like they are real!
    Fantastic!

17. Ali said:
    September 1, 2009

I am an artist to, it is a great 3D painting , never seen in my country malaysia , a very good art work,well done

18. November 10, 2009

I’m shocked! Artworks looks really great and 3d illusion in some murals is incredible realistic! Save some pictures for my collection. Thanks!

19. zeeshan said:
    December 6, 2009

IT IS SO NICE WORK I LOVE PAINTIG BUT IT IS SO GOOD I DONT SEE FIRT LIKE THAT ITS SO GOOD I HAVE NO WORDAS FOR THAT NICE

20. April 17, 2010

Very Classy! Very Consistent! Enjoyed viewing your work. Best regards!

21. suriya hunzayee said:
    June 4, 2010

waoooooooo .very beautiful .i like it very much

22. kritika said:
    August 23, 2010

i dont have words to say for him…….its very realistic…..very awsom paintings…….

23. September 14, 2010

Makes me want to go back to school, simply beautiful.

24. zainab altaf said:
    September 24, 2010

well its a great idea. I was searching for some ideas about wall painting, its truly fantabulous but i had be very expert doing that….but truly it looks so romantic ancient look!!!

25. pardeep kumar said:
    October 27, 2010

its a wonderful job.Its so amasing.I also want to learn about this.How its possible please tell me

26. October 30, 2010

Thanks for the helpful info! I would never have discovered this otherwise!

27. Betrenia said:
    June 18, 2011

this is wonderful art work i love it.
    Has anyone found out who he is yet?

28. aditi ashok said:
    June 23, 2011

really really really ……………….awesome.
    actually i’m gonna decorate my bed room with some 3D drawings so catching up some ideas.

29. June 28, 2011

outerdecoration

30. December 3, 2012

Kindly inform me if there is a relative teeching painting
    pamphlet in existance for self-education. THANK YOU
    It is a superb work!

8 Trackbacks

1. By DusktoDawn » Fisher: Dwarf-thieves deliver own poison apple (San Jose Mercury News) on June 20, 2008

[...] Amazing New Take on House <b>Decoration</b> 3D Wall Paintings [...]

2. By 3D Duvar Boyamaları | Meral Alabaz on June 20, 2008

[...] bana göre çok şahane olan çalışmalarla karşılaştım. 3D duvar resimlerine bayıldım desem azdır yani. Adamlarda nasıl bir yetenek var böyle? Bu [...]

3. By LightAirSpace » Blog Archive » How a Mexican Food Menu Promotes Healthy Living on June 20, 2008

[...] Amazing New Take on House <b>Decoration</b> 3D Wall Paintings What you can see in these pictures is a brilliant new take on house decoration, and Im sure that that my readers would want to admire these pictures. This guy does an amazing job, but unfortunately the work of this one mystery man has … [...]

4. [...] a look over at Freshome today and saw their article on 3D wall painting, or Trompe l’oiel as otherwise commonly referred.  And I throw the term [...]

5. By “Got Tattoo4?” on June 25, 2008

[...] 3D wall paintings. [...]

6. [...] תמונות של ציורי קיר שיוציאו לכם ת’עניים מהמקום – ציורים מדהימים! [...]

7. [...] via: FresHome [...]

8. By New housedecoration | TheAom on March 4, 2011

[...] Amazing New Take on House Decoration 3D Wall PaintingsWhen I saw these pictures for the first time I’ve immediately thought at the amazing 3D chalk drawings done by Julian Beever ( see his works here ). What you can see in these pictures is a brilliant new take on house decoration, and I’m sure that that my readers would want to admire these pictures. [...]