Minimalistic Swedish Interior Designs by Åsberg Interiör & Styling
Ideas

Minimalistic Swedish Interior Designs by Åsberg Interiör & Styling

The Swedish Interior Designs are heavily influenced by the light and weather of Scandinavia, because long dreary winters with early dusk and a lack of natural light necessitated rethinking the structure of the interior design. Anything dark, gloomy, and heavy was out while anything pale, light, airy, and minimal was in. Pale walls ( especially white ones ), floors, and furnishings reflected whatever light was available, thus cheering and lightening even the darkest days of winter. Accessories are kept simple and displayed in an uncluttered manner, that offers a fresh and clean look. Swedish style interiors are becoming more and more popular. It’s a look that combines refined elegance with a casual aged appearance that seems to have universal appeal. These beautiful minimalistic interior design pictures are from Åsberg Interiör & Styling ( of course a Swedish website ).

• design interior minimal
  • design interior kitchen
  • design interior livingroom
  • interior minimalist house
  • interior home house
  • nice house interior design
  • minimalist living room
  • small modern kitchen design

• tururu May 7, 2008 at 14:15 PM Login to Reply →

Oh i love the rooms whit this style!!! thanks from Madrid, Spain.

Your blog is … wauuuuuuu.. i love it…

tururu from http://x4durosdesing.blogspot.com

• design snob May 7, 2008 at 22:46 PM Login to Reply →

I wish I can pull off that minimalist styling in my traditional house. I’ve tried to make it work, but it just comes off as uneven.

• MOHAMMAD ASIF June 28, 2008 at 14:08 PM Login to Reply →

need more colours and designs for bedroom and drawing room

• flo October 28, 2008 at 07:47 AM Login to Reply →

Hi,
    Great Blog! Does anyone have some good ideas & pics for lowered ceilings. I’ve got to lower a ceiling for airconditioning units & girders & the whole ceiling height is 270 mtrs to start with.

I also have to put in columns in awkward places any creative solutions would be appreciated.
    thanks
    flo
    fgabbin@gmail.com

• Hellman November 5, 2008 at 20:56 PM Login to Reply →

Hi flo,

270m aint that bad. Some pointers:

Keep the colours bright and ceilings as white as possible. Also, if you have the opportunity, have an electrician to install integrated spotlights in your ceiling, that makes the roof seem higher up aswell as giving your room a nice ambience.

Columns are actually great for shelves, if possible create shelves between two of the columns. If you use glass then the construction will seem much lighter.

• Twigs January 19, 2009 at 21:40 PM Login to Reply →

Hi
    these are great pictures are there some for a smallsingle room.
    think afried would lyk to view them.

• Topper October 6, 2009 at 08:55 AM Login to Reply →

Excellency has been desplay well. The rooms are wow!

• Nunuk December 2, 2009 at 06:19 AM Login to Reply →

i don’t know about swedish interior design but from the picture it’s look fantastic ! minimalis & modern …

• ketut January 13, 2010 at 04:13 AM Login to Reply →

very good, you take me inspiration to built interior my house and I hope you add again the picture in the slide!

• maria March 1, 2010 at 01:44 AM Login to Reply →

wow, I admire and engoy all the different kinds of colors chosen….smart ideas <3

maria

• abby May 11, 2010 at 00:11 AM Login to Reply →

Oh my gosh that is so pretty! i really want to go into interior design so yeah. and i’m going this big project on interior design so im going around looking at interior design images :)

• [...] It’s a look that combines refined elegance with a casual aged appearance that seems to have universal appeal.[Detail] [...]

• manish June 4, 2010 at 12:09 PM Login to Reply →

hi

very nice designs.

• chon September 9, 2010 at 06:15 AM Login to Reply →

my inspration.. i like..

• Nick Raymon September 23, 2010 at 08:27 AM Login to Reply →

Hi, thank you for your great post. I really appreciate the efforts you have put in your blog .all designs are too much beautiful and admireable
    It is interesting and helpful. Good luck with it!!!
    Richmond Hill House for Sale

• INTERIOR | Materials Find July 25, 2011 at 00:20 AM Login to Reply →

[...] interior freshome.com [...]

• [...] [Freshome] Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply. [...]

• Floruimus: Inredning August 27, 2011 at 15:07 PM Login to Reply →

[...] blir det om man kan gömma kabelhärvorna! Stilrent, inte plottrigt. Kul med röda färgklickar. (Källa)Jag vill ha två soffor mittemot varandra, vill inte att alla möbler ska stå upptryckta mot [...]

• Jasper Mcfarlane October 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM Login to Reply →

Im happy I came across this weblog, I couldnt discover one home-grown elevators this topic matter in press forward of. I and make do a situate and if you mean to increasingly staid inner recesses a tiny amount of guest writing in my opinion whenever doable you can told me, im always emerge for people to appreciate my website. Satisfy you can holiday as well as exit a comment sometime!