Beautiful Apartment
Apartments Ideas

Beautiful Apartment

I don’t know why but I love the style of this apartment, with two levels, stairs … I’ve found this picture on Apartment Therapy, and I thought that this is a great piece of inspiration. Now I would like to see more pictures with apartments like this, and if some of my readers have pictures please contact me by using the send us tips section, and maybe some of the pictures will be published. Thanks !

• Kpriss March 3, 2008 at 09:39 AM Login to Reply →

It is a beautiful apartment, indeed!
    My husband send it to me and I had to wreck it down miserably because of the kids (even if I still those brick-walls are wonderful) – I would completely freeze up if they would climb up the stairs alongside those gorgeous windows with no other support on the other side of the staircase, the house would be a complete mess given the intensive use of the opened kitchen (twice a day). I could go on, you know, but I don’t want to scare those who have no kids and ruin their Apartment Therapy with this picture. It’s a beautiful one, again!

• Michael March 3, 2008 at 10:20 AM Login to Reply →

Kpriss – Thanks for the comments. :)

• nick March 7, 2008 at 22:54 PM Login to Reply →

i live in a very similar apartment; much less ‘crate and barrel’ and much more raw loft. i’ll send you a photo.

• Michael March 8, 2008 at 07:57 AM Login to Reply →

I’ll wait for the picture Nick. :)

• tcer April 1, 2008 at 19:10 PM Login to Reply →

I freaking love that apartment!

• Nic July 17, 2008 at 18:17 PM Login to Reply →

Wow, that’s insane!!
    What city do you live in, and what’s your rent :P

• trevor September 19, 2008 at 05:17 AM Login to Reply →

Could not agree more tcer. where is this place located.

• betty kane November 14, 2008 at 21:10 PM Login to Reply →

WOW THATS AMAZING DON’T REC IT:)

• cassadi-rae November 17, 2008 at 20:40 PM Login to Reply →

WOW THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO COOL,KINDA LOOKS LIKE MY UNCLES:)

• kelsey brumm November 17, 2008 at 21:10 PM Login to Reply →

SWEET HOUSE!!!!!!

• Chris Hanssen December 11, 2008 at 09:42 AM Login to Reply →

Well that is an nice looking apartment there.

• Beto January 7, 2009 at 21:50 PM Login to Reply →

I love that apartment, i woul love to live there

• beto January 7, 2009 at 21:51 PM Login to Reply →

I love that apartment, would love to live there

• MASI February 15, 2009 at 07:58 AM Login to Reply →

VERY VERY NICE THAT APARTMENT
    THANX

• Tina of Pfeiffer Photos March 11, 2009 at 20:12 PM Login to Reply →

I used this same photo in a post on my blog–love that brick wall and those windows!!

• Juan de Casas June 15, 2009 at 16:46 PM Login to Reply →

Love this apartment style. One of the best layouts ive seen

• Mariana January 3, 2010 at 19:03 PM Login to Reply →

Hi…

Love the apatmant… the style… all…
    i would love to see others pictures from the apartment!!!
    Congrats… it’s excellent..

• Selphieq September 3, 2010 at 22:24 PM Login to Reply →

wow, i loove the windows. it’s so beautiful. :D

• ben October 6, 2010 at 19:17 PM Login to Reply →

I have apartment envy now. I wish there were places like that here in Rochester, NY, but I doubt it. Thanks for sharing it.

• fya November 8, 2010 at 03:54 AM Login to Reply →

NO COMMENT!!! that was superdupergyga GREAT!!!

• alex January 10, 2011 at 16:27 PM Login to Reply →

one of the best apartments ever..some more photos would be really great..