Contemporary Fireplaces from Edilkamin

Contemporary Fireplaces from Edilkamin

Fireplaces aren’t what they were a hundred years ago. Today you can have a fireplace anywhere in your home. For example take a look at these modern fireplace from Edilkamin. They come in different materials, colors and finishes to suit your taste. Three geometric designs, with integrated storage, which are particularly appropriate for a modern, spacious environment, are the Art Acciaio, the Art Wenge and the Kubik. Each fireplace offers solid, uncompromising forms and careful attention to materials. Each fireplace is designed to provide high performance heating and great looks for many years to come, these contemporary fireplaces are built to transcend trends. – Via – Trendir

• fireplace June 6, 2008 at 10:16 AMLogin to Reply →

Wow, what a gorgeous fireplace design. Very nice indeed. I have been looking for some
    modern fireplace designs but your examples are indeed very nice.
    Love it…
    Cheers
    Thomas

• Richard Dumbar September 26, 2008 at 15:48 PMLogin to Reply →

These are very nice, and slick looking Italian Designer. Anyone know where I can buy them from in the UK?
    Thanks
    Richard

• Simon October 13, 2008 at 16:40 PMLogin to Reply →

I have an Edilkamin fireplace in my home in Italy. It’s great – looks good and pumps out the heat.

• Lynda August 24, 2009 at 10:26 AMLogin to Reply →

I wonder if they have these in the US?I love them so, contemporary.

• woodburningfireplace December 6, 2009 at 21:20 PMLogin to Reply →

I like the design of this fireplaces very much. I think one from the second picture will suit for my living room perfectly.

• tapet April 21, 2010 at 08:41 AMLogin to Reply →

very nice fireplaces models,Edilkamin and Planica is the trendsetter in fireplaces industry

• Sergio March 3, 2011 at 16:18 PMLogin to Reply →

Hi, Nice Article, I like most the pictures, the same model, but different colors, with the big Window as background, If you have the right ambient I am sure are very catching.

• Celebrating 4 Years of Freshome – Beautiful Design for your Home March 13, 2011 at 03:07 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] Contemporary Fireplaces from Edilkamin […]

• Fereastra Decor March 20, 2013 at 22:16 PMLogin to Reply →

great ideas from Edilkamin …