Walk in Closet by IMA
Ideas

Walk in Closet by IMA

Walk in closets are a practical and luxurious solution to cramped closets and the frustration they bring. Anyone who has to fight through piles of shoes and a packed railing of clothes can appreciate how nice it is to have a closet at your disposal in which you can stand back, take inventory of your wardrobe, and choose your clothes for the day without spraining an ankle or getting swallowed up by a horde of shirts, pants, skirts and blouses. I’ve personally didn’t had a chance to see a walk in closet for real, only in pictures and on MTV Cribs, but today I’ve found one the looks really nice. The walk-in closets program Dedalo of IMA are modular to suit all situations. The integration of wardrobe with lockers, furniture library and writing desks allow to design entirely bedrooms making the most of existing spaces.

• RK January 30, 2008 at 13:45 PM Login to Reply →

Fantastic. I was really mesmerized after looking at the pics. excellent stuff!!

Rk

• Michael January 30, 2008 at 14:12 PM Login to Reply →

Thanks for your comment RK …I was sure that I’m not the only one who dream at a piece like this in their home.

• Funny Spore January 31, 2008 at 02:57 AM Login to Reply →

Wow, i hate that little TV.

• Francois January 31, 2008 at 11:52 AM Login to Reply →

WOW! This is shockingly good idea and well made!

Just gonna enlarge the TV space and do something like this!

• [...] Freshome Diseño y confort, armario, [...]

• Jean February 7, 2008 at 09:37 AM Login to Reply →

can i have it in black?

• David E February 7, 2008 at 10:02 AM Login to Reply →

I’m wondering if you have a deliberate secondary message about
    Tom Cruise and “closets”. I’m referring to sexual orientation.

• Michael February 7, 2008 at 10:04 AM Login to Reply →

For enough money I’m sure they can make it even PINK if you want. :)

• [...] δεν έχει walk-in closet, μόνο ποθεί μια, και τώρα βρήκε στο freshome μια ιδέα πολύ γουστόζικη, που του αρέσει. Οι αποκάτω [...]

• Ingrid March 24, 2008 at 18:45 PM Login to Reply →

fantastic idea, glad to see this, now I know how my new bedroom will look like ! thanks

• [...] A bifold closet door is the definitely a perfect option whether you have a small closet or a large walk-in closet. Another main thing to consider when selecting closet doors is the type of door that will affect [...]

• Ted October 1, 2008 at 16:05 PM Login to Reply →

Fastastic closet idea. Where can i get the measurements or actual plans? Love to add this to my house.

• Alana October 2, 2008 at 02:28 AM Login to Reply →

OMG! This is a closet, the layout is fantastic. Where can i get plans, dimensions etc….?

• hakeem October 15, 2008 at 00:26 AM Login to Reply →

this is beautiful my wife love it.where can i get the plans and dimensions.

• Attar October 26, 2008 at 19:51 PM Login to Reply →

perfect design…..just…..uuhhh

• lucette November 18, 2008 at 16:05 PM Login to Reply →

it’s my dream

• Tamyres December 18, 2008 at 11:07 AM Login to Reply →

I agree Lucette…. It´s my dream too

• imdad February 18, 2009 at 23:12 PM Login to Reply →

i can design and manufacture bispoke furniture

• vivienne March 8, 2009 at 20:02 PM Login to Reply →

At home i have a walk in wardrobe, but not that big. for that
    kind of wardrobe you need a very huge bedroom.

• Pine Wardrobe June 27, 2009 at 12:27 PM Login to Reply →

Excellent and cool. I too have a pine wardrobe but doesn’t have a bifold
    closet door. I regret for it.

• Laura July 17, 2009 at 11:52 AM Login to Reply →

Loads of space for clothes, but they have nothing really to put in it… they have the EXACT same dress 20 times over and the same coat twice… someone needs to go SHOPPING!!! :D

• James January 29, 2010 at 15:07 PM Login to Reply →

Beautiful space. If our customers had those at home I think we’d do a lot less storage business!

• Haidee Mae Ignacio May 6, 2010 at 01:01 AM Login to Reply →

for me it’s perfect!!

• Colin Stone August 2, 2010 at 19:46 PM Login to Reply →

This is a great idea. I think I want something like this in my future.

• marlon September 7, 2010 at 05:49 AM Login to Reply →

the idea is great! its just the TV area as commented by others is quite small…it will be much better to enlarge the tv area then use also the back of the tv area as part of the closet..

• [...] latest modular walk-in-closets from Dedalo of IMA are a fantastic combination of wardrobes and lockers along with writing desks [...]

• Oak Wardrobes October 4, 2010 at 21:18 PM Login to Reply →

I have a walk in wardrobe but its nothing on that scale. I would love a wardrobe like that.

• myla February 15, 2011 at 06:03 AM Login to Reply →

Lovely. It’s my dream to have a walk in closet beside our bathroom!

• Folding door March 11, 2011 at 06:43 AM Login to Reply →

If you have been considering the benefits of custom closets in your home, the closet doors may be a good feature of the closet to start with. Sliding closet doors can be a cost effective way to change the look and function of your existing closet. Unlike with other types of closet doors, with a sliding door there is no need to worry about where to place furniture so it will not obstruct your access to the closet.