Home Theater Inspiration
Ideas

Home Theater Inspiration

Home Theater Inspiration is a new collection of inspirational pictures for those who want a home thearer in their home. Either way, the home theater is becoming increasingly popular. Equipped with the latest digital video and surround-sound audio technology, home theaters can transport you to another world without your ever having to leave the house. So this is the first set of home theater inpiration pictures. I came up with this idea while I was looking for bedroom designs for the bedroom inspiration series.

Home Theater Inspiration is a new collection of inspirational pictures for those who want a home thearer in their home. Either way, the home theater is becoming increasingly popular. Equipped with the latest digital video and surround-sound audio technology, home theaters can transport you to another world without your ever having to leave the house. […]

" data-pin-do="buttonPin" data-pin-config="above">

• Dr. Housing Bubble December 30, 2007 at 22:26 PM Login to Reply →

I’ve really like the setups. Its interesting that with a flat screen TV, you can rearrange your room to look very different simply because you can hang it up on the wall; like a talking portrait. For many places I’ve noticed that off colors add a lot of light and dimension to an area.

More and more people are going this way. Trying to do simple things that add a very nice appeal to a home or living space.

Dr. Housing Bubble

• Sam Lowry December 30, 2007 at 23:08 PM Login to Reply →

Some nice ideas. Sources for those ideas? I really want to create a good setup but have found very few options in the pre-made variety- even at places like Room&Board. I think I will need someone to custom-design my system.

• Home Theater Inspiration December 31, 2007 at 05:41 AM Login to Reply →

very modern room design

• Modern Fan January 1, 2008 at 15:44 PM Login to Reply →

Hi, I am also looking for a modern shelving/storage system for my mid-century home and have not had much luck either. I’m considering trying to join together different CADO systems but would prefer something more complete. I was curious about some of the pictures you posted – do you have the source websites? Thanks and happy new year.

• [...] Home Theater Inspiration Home Theater Inspiration [...]

• Ted October 12, 2010 at 04:18 AM Login to Reply →

Very nice looking design…. but where do you put all the speakers? Because you want to have the right angle on the floor speakers, and the center speaker, well should be in the center/under the TV. And where is do you put the subwoofer?

Is there a good design article about that, if not could you make one? :)

Cheers!

• blemish treatment solution April 30, 2011 at 01:36 AM Login to Reply →

Thanks very a lot for this nice publish;that is the form of factor that retains me going by means of these day. I’ve been trying around for this site after being referred to them from a buddy and was happy when I discovered it after searching for some time. Being a avid blogger, I’m joyful to see others taking initivative and contributing to the community. Simply wanted to comment to show my appreciation to your article as it’s very appleaing, and many writers do not get authorization they deserve. I am sure I’ll drop by again and will suggest to my friends.