Living Room

Living Room Decorating Ideas

advertise here

Your living room will be a place for family or friends to sit and visit, so a special effort should be made to create a comfortable harmonious environment. Usually this is the first room you see upon entering your home, it is also a room that must show well and in most cases carry more than one function such as a playroom, office and even a dining room. If you would like to see more pictures you can check our previous posts : 26 Wonderful Living Room Design Ideas, ,Living Room Furniture, Living Room Inspiration.

• Scottsdale az real estate December 10, 2007 at 17:54 PM Login to Reply →

You have some great ideas here. I completely agree, it’s vital for a living room to be a comfortable, harmonious environment!

• Andrew December 10, 2007 at 20:27 PM Login to Reply →

Amazing spaces here. Seating is soo important in the living room!

• Mark December 15, 2007 at 19:46 PM Login to Reply →

I like the modern style. Usually when I decorate a place I love to personalize the room with small items. I have seen that you used pottery to harmonize colors. Were did you find these ones? My favorite websites are: justartpottery.com ansetapottery.com designhandlung.com

• ioni February 24, 2008 at 19:22 PM Login to Reply →

Although these are perfect for most people – I need a place for my books…

• deepak August 22, 2008 at 07:44 AM Login to Reply →

My living room is very small 10 X 12, so please advice to me some idea with snap,I make beautiful home,Please help me

• yen February 27, 2009 at 00:54 AM Login to Reply →

It’s amazing. I wish i could have a living like that.

• Pete September 11, 2009 at 14:05 PM Login to Reply →

I like the last photo, looks very comfy!

• binu September 24, 2009 at 10:29 AM Login to Reply →

i like this site very much, rooms are designed very well

-b’nu-
    architect

• oddo September 26, 2009 at 14:04 PM Login to Reply →

natural light!more like it

• Carpet Cleaning Edinburgh September 27, 2009 at 23:17 PM Login to Reply →

gorgeous looking rooms

• vanita September 30, 2009 at 13:26 PM Login to Reply →

i like all picturs of living room.
    i am bca student from pune. i want do mini project as a practice on interior decoration . plz give me ideas abt it. plz help me urgenty.i am crazy abt interior decoration.

• modern housed esign October 2, 2009 at 00:18 AM Login to Reply →

this is great ideas for home decorating, nice!

• decorating bedroom ideas November 2, 2009 at 22:28 PM Login to Reply →

Very usefull information, good tips. Thank u for that

• liiving room November 11, 2009 at 15:15 PM Login to Reply →

The 3th photo is amazing

• myOpiumDeco January 6, 2010 at 13:44 PM Login to Reply →

It just cant be better than this!!!!! Awesome ideas

• Richard Rothstein March 1, 2010 at 01:13 AM Login to Reply →

I like all the rooms – except the first, although the natural light there is fabulous. Perhaps it’s just a poor photo, but it doesn’t seem to me that the central feature (the lighting fixture) is in any way integrated elsewhere. A one-off is fine, but there should be some kind of cohesiveness shown.

• Karl April 17, 2010 at 15:02 PM Login to Reply →

I think these rooms are awful. I can’t imagine sitting there, or entertaining friends.

Consider the living room #1: one couch facing a blank wall in a huge room. Living room #3: painfully offset in relation to the architectural columns and window. #4: blocks the windows, the best architectural feature of the room. #5:who would sit in that ridiculous wicker bench? #2 is the clear winner I’d live in.

The only nice room is the modern woody

• areeba August 28, 2010 at 02:07 AM Login to Reply →

hi i loved the 3rd one looks comfy and im sure it is cozy
    i love it

• Anne M. Waweru September 29, 2010 at 11:25 AM Login to Reply →

I like the 3rd one its beautiful and the colours are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• [...] Living Room Decorating Ideas [...]

• leili October 4, 2010 at 09:26 AM Login to Reply →

it is very good….thanks
    architect

• forough October 8, 2010 at 16:25 PM Login to Reply →

very nice

• Dekorasyon October 8, 2010 at 21:42 PM Login to Reply →

Good ideas. i try some in my living room… Thank you

• siteler ankara October 16, 2010 at 00:03 AM Login to Reply →

very nice post thank you dude…

• [...] pqpilar. sinlimites. decoraciondeinteriores. freshome. decoratingcolorschemes. Tags: decoración, decoracion interior, Detalles, Ideas, living, [...]

• rifendy October 25, 2010 at 07:51 AM Login to Reply →

Great living room….

• Brigid the mirrorpro October 30, 2010 at 23:45 PM Login to Reply →

It’s always great to see good design. Two of the most striking things that I see in those examples are that all of the rooms have great natural light and are clutter free. Regardless of their taste in decor, everyone can achieve a great looking room by focusing on those two traits. Both make an environment warmer and more welcoming.

• pro-theperfectmirror October 31, 2010 at 01:40 AM Login to Reply →

I love the playful curves in the living room! The windows are scrumptious, too. Excellent job.

• Chrissy November 3, 2010 at 02:29 AM Login to Reply →

Beautiful pictures and stunning design ideas. I have to say my favorite is the 3rd picture. The furniture looks inviting and warm. The colours used are also warm, I love the natrual feel. The detailing on the wall colums bring in a classic look and the carpet ties it together with a more modern feel. Definitly a look I would use in my home and one I would suggest to some of my clients with similar taste.

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures and ideas. All the looks range, showing home owners how to bring in a style and design of thier own.

I’m looking forward to seeing more posts in the future!

Chrissy :)

• [...] think that when you are searching for a new look for your living room, the more pictures you see the more clearly you know how your dream home will look like. So here is [...]

• Romantic Gifts November 9, 2010 at 16:50 PM Login to Reply →

I like warmth in a living room. It should portray a sense of family and that people actually live in the space. I shudder when I see cold and minimalist living rooms.

• handri November 17, 2010 at 04:23 AM Login to Reply →

GOOD ARTICLE. . I LIKE IT

• joomla company November 17, 2010 at 11:15 AM Login to Reply →

nice to see this photo. i have plan to do my room like this.

• web centre November 17, 2010 at 11:18 AM Login to Reply →

nice room decoration. i have room just @ 10X10 we can do room like this

• Dubai Interiors November 20, 2010 at 21:04 PM Login to Reply →

The natural creams and earth tones go well with hot climates, useful for villa designs.

• lernzki December 13, 2010 at 12:24 PM Login to Reply →

i really like it

• SLR Digital Camera February 5, 2011 at 17:12 PM Login to Reply →

All of these rooms were warm and I liked them very much. The creams and earthy tones, I have to agree with the earlier comment, go very well in warm climates. I live is Spain and would definitely choose something like these color palates to renovate my living room.

• Catalogs February 28, 2011 at 15:50 PM Login to Reply →

I’ve been browsing online more than hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

• ranil ravi March 16, 2011 at 04:57 AM Login to Reply →

very nice….

• carol April 15, 2011 at 12:55 PM Login to Reply →

fab designs those are.can we get more on a single room that would act both as a bedroom and a living room?