Ultra Modern Design - Ebb Bathroom
Bathroom

Ultra Modern Design – Ebb Bathroom

Ebb bathroom is a bathroom concept that can be tailored to fit almost any space.White and sleek the innovative combo units feature the most stunning combination of high-end ultra modern design and functionality we have seen in bathroom product design. Made out of LG HI-MACS, a natural acrylic stone material, these wondeful combo units feature a striking, sculptural design that might be a bit too futuristic for most people, but those with a taste for modern forms will know how to appreciate these beatuiful pieces of modern bathroom design. These beautiful bathroom pieces are made by Ustogether. – Via – Wowbathrooms

• Rachel - Staged Makeovers December 5, 2007 at 16:40 PM Login to Reply →

An ultra-trendy man’s bathroom for sure! I can see the space saving design, but a woman may need a separate vanity. I can envision my hair dryer sliding into the bathtub. Yikes.

• Geoff December 5, 2007 at 23:13 PM Login to Reply →

Yep I agree Rachel….real trendy, but you shouldn’t be using a hairdryer in the bathroom…! I do think women have good taste also that can include cool contemporary..

• Atlanta New Homes December 6, 2007 at 20:06 PM Login to Reply →

This is definitely a man’s bathroom. Very cool, futuristic look. I’d love it, but my wife would never go for it. For some reason she thinks the bathroom needs as much cabinet space as the kitchen.

• Ghada May 19, 2008 at 09:13 AM Login to Reply →

wooooooooooooooooooooooooow

• Design January 29, 2009 at 18:02 PM Login to Reply →

Is this a drafting or a complete product?

• Kate February 1, 2009 at 22:19 PM Login to Reply →

Well, I am not a man and I would LOVE a bathroom with this in it.
    You can always add a towel rack or more cabinet space with additional
    furniture that compliments the design. I mean, obviously you would
    need to add to this since there isn’t even a toilet.

• Tanner Conklin April 30, 2009 at 04:35 AM Login to Reply →

i absolutly love this ! it wold definetly be
    in my dream home ! the design is so unique and
    fun ! i would get this in a heart beat and
    i am only 14 haha !

• Baños modernos June 13, 2009 at 17:43 PM Login to Reply →

[…] 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, […]

• kearra September 2, 2009 at 06:54 AM Login to Reply →

I am a lady, 25 yrs old and absolutly love this design concept. I’m like obsessed with anything that is post-modern/futuristic.I don’t know why this would mainly appeal to men, although it might be hard to keep clean because it’s all white. But other than that I think this is idea brilliant and would be fun to have in your house.

• Remington Hair Dryer February 16, 2010 at 09:23 AM Login to Reply →

Hello, everytime I open up posts I only end up viewing half of the post. I don’t know if it is my webbrowser(Google Chrome) or not, anyone else annoyed by this problem?

• Barry Cox July 12, 2010 at 07:04 AM Login to Reply →

Wow. Awesome bathroom. Not too much of this type of design here in the Southwest.

• Diane Brennan June 20, 2011 at 05:46 AM Login to Reply →

Gorgeous!

• austin November 16, 2014 at 13:58 PM Login to Reply →

Very gorgeous bathroom. How much do you estimate this to cost in 2015 real terms?