Freshome
Home Bathroom Design Ideas, Pictures and Decor Ultra Modern Design – Ebb Bathroom

Ultra Modern Design – Ebb Bathroom

Ebb bathroom is a bathroom concept that can be tailored to fit almost any space.White and sleek the innovative combo units feature the most stunning combination of high-end ultra modern design and functionality we have seen in bathroom product design. Made out of LG HI-MACS, a natural acrylic stone material, these wondeful combo units feature a striking, sculptural design that might be a bit too futuristic for most people, but those with a taste for modern forms will know how to appreciate these beatuiful pieces of modern bathroom design. These beautiful bathroom pieces are made by Ustogether. – Via – Wowbathrooms

ebb bathtub sink shelf Ultra Modern Design   Ebb Bathroom
ebb sink bath shower Ultra Modern Design   Ebb Bathroom

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

11 responses to “Ultra Modern Design – Ebb Bathroom” - Add yours!

1. December 5, 2007

An ultra-trendy man’s bathroom for sure! I can see the space saving design, but a woman may need a separate vanity. I can envision my hair dryer sliding into the bathtub. Yikes.

2. Geoff said:
    December 5, 2007

Yep I agree Rachel….real trendy, but you shouldn’t be using a hairdryer in the bathroom…! I do think women have good taste also that can include cool contemporary..

3. December 6, 2007

This is definitely a man’s bathroom. Very cool, futuristic look. I’d love it, but my wife would never go for it. For some reason she thinks the bathroom needs as much cabinet space as the kitchen.

4. Ghada said:
    May 19, 2008

wooooooooooooooooooooooooow

5. Design said:
    January 29, 2009

Is this a drafting or a complete product?

6. Kate said:
    February 1, 2009

Well, I am not a man and I would LOVE a bathroom with this in it.
    You can always add a towel rack or more cabinet space with additional
    furniture that compliments the design. I mean, obviously you would
    need to add to this since there isn’t even a toilet.

7. Tanner Conklin said:
    April 30, 2009

i absolutly love this ! it wold definetly be
    in my dream home ! the design is so unique and
    fun ! i would get this in a heart beat and
    i am only 14 haha !

8. kearra said:
    September 2, 2009

I am a lady, 25 yrs old and absolutly love this design concept. I’m like obsessed with anything that is post-modern/futuristic.I don’t know why this would mainly appeal to men, although it might be hard to keep clean because it’s all white. But other than that I think this is idea brilliant and would be fun to have in your house.

9. Remington Hair Dryer said:
    February 16, 2010

Hello, everytime I open up posts I only end up viewing half of the post. I don’t know if it is my webbrowser(Google Chrome) or not, anyone else annoyed by this problem?

10. Barry Cox said:
    July 12, 2010

Wow. Awesome bathroom. Not too much of this type of design here in the Southwest.

11. June 20, 2011