Photo Wall Murals
Ideas

Photo Wall Murals

Today I’ve found this post about photo wall murals and I don’t know why I found myself falling in love with them. They really seem to bring depth to the room, and from my perspective they look really good. The following pictures are from the Jupiter Hotel and I thought that are great for inspiration. You can find a lot of beautiful photo wall muralls, and they are quite affordable, under $100. Some beautiful photo wall muralls you can see here : 1, 2, 3, 4.

• jupiter-hotel.jpg
  • jupiter-hotel3.jpg
  • jupiter-hotel4.jpg
  • jupiter-hotel5.jpg
  • jupiter-hotel2.jpg

• Bernie November 16, 2007 at 03:54 AM Login to Reply →

It provides small room with a larger sense of depth, it will be a great addition to our bedroom, a customized shipping container, where the end wall could benefit with this touch.

• kelly January 8, 2008 at 18:57 PM Login to Reply →

i’ve recently fallen in love with wall murals as well! they are an easy way to add excitement to a room and so affordable

• Caaie January 12, 2008 at 00:06 AM Login to Reply →

I really like the idea of having a moral on the wall.
    it truly makes the room seem bigger and more exciting.
    how could I get this done to one of my rooms?? and how much would it cost??

• Wall Decals September 11, 2008 at 18:25 PM Login to Reply →

I love the tree-lined road mural. Makes the room look deeper. Such a simple trick, but it works. The eye can’t help it.

• anna February 28, 2010 at 10:13 AM Login to Reply →

ridiculous.
    looks like a photographer’s studio from the 80′s.
    I have childhood pictures with such forests and lakes in the background ;)

• Wall Murals February 11, 2011 at 10:24 AM Login to Reply →

This is cool to have a different image in each room, gives the hotel a unique feel no matter what room you are in. Provides good depth as mentioned above as well