A Shower for a Modern Home

A Shower for a Modern Home

The WMK A-16 Shower Enclosure Unit is a fully-loaded steam shower enclosure with a built-in steam generator, hydrotherapy foot massager, radio/stereo inputs and much more for your therapeutic experience. As you can see this Shower Enclosure Unit can replace a bathroom, looks very cool, and is equiped with a lot of stuff that can relax you completely. For this luxury shower you have to pay $11,999.99. Quite expensive, but .. – Via – BornRich

• Jay September 12, 2007 at 22:12 PMLogin to Reply →

I want a cool shower so bad.
    But I only have a cold shower budget.

• Matt September 14, 2007 at 15:09 PMLogin to Reply →

That is soooo cool! I wish I had the space and cash for a shower like that.

Matt At http://www.goodnightmoonfuton.com

• Patsy September 20, 2007 at 14:37 PMLogin to Reply →

really nice!!

• KatieKatetheGreat December 24, 2007 at 15:37 PMLogin to Reply →

wow

• Chelseam March 7, 2008 at 20:21 PMLogin to Reply →

its cool
    it looks like some kind of telleporter! i like it

• asareh May 4, 2008 at 08:43 AMLogin to Reply →

fantastic good job !!!!!

• Rajiv Mehra January 18, 2009 at 14:39 PMLogin to Reply →

Therapeutic!
    Wish I Could have that kind of money to have it!!!

• sandeep.hs January 23, 2009 at 02:21 AMLogin to Reply →

i like this type design of interior

• britt-brat March 19, 2009 at 22:55 PMLogin to Reply →

Umm.. That Not High..
    I could afford this lol
    Well Im Getting It Any Wayy Soo…

• Particia Yarrington April 7, 2010 at 23:53 PMLogin to Reply →

Incredibly easily, the article is in reality the sweetest on this laudable topic. I agree with your conclusions and definitely will eagerly look forward to your approaching updates. Simply saying thanks will not simply be sufficient, for the significant lucidity in your writing. I can right away grab your rss feed to stay privy of any kind of updates. Excellent work and also much success in your business efforts!

• showerstall May 2, 2010 at 20:23 PMLogin to Reply →

you rock

• jenny Twiss February 28, 2011 at 20:46 PMLogin to Reply →

Hello l would like to know the dimensions of our wma-16 shower cabin
    and if l do want to buy one do you also fit or can l just buy one,
    J twiss

• Evangelina Ellington September 24, 2012 at 03:55 AMLogin to Reply →

You have remarked very interesting details ! ps nice web site . “I’m going to a special place when I die, but I want to make sure my life is special while I’m here.” by Payne Stewart.