Freshome

Contemporary Bedrooms

Contemporary bedroom design is about simplicity. This design style is anchored around clean lines and few accessories. Use a contemporary bedroom design when you want a simple, streamlined retreat at the end of a busy dayContemporary Bedrooms is a new source of inspiration for your bedroom from the Bedroom Inspiration Series. This is the #9 post from the Bedroom Inspiration Series and is not the last one. I hope you like the images, and if you want more you can check out our previous posts starting from here.
contemporary bedroom designs Contemporary Bedrooms

contemporary bedrooms Contemporary Bedrooms

contemporary bedroom 2008 Contemporary Bedrooms

contemporary bedroom design Contemporary Bedrooms contemporary bedroom Contemporary Bedrooms

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

7 responses to “Contemporary Bedrooms” - Add yours!

1. MsRebecca said:
    September 5, 2007

I love this look, ultra modern, Very cool..

2. September 6, 2007

wow a great panorama…i like it…it’s so comfortable

3. negro said:
    October 25, 2008

Ms rebecc- this look is crap just like u

4. Kjell said:
    January 30, 2010

These are some great ideas!

5. ceramic knife said:
    February 28, 2010

Pretty thought-invoking post – raises some interesting points for debate. I just stumbled upon your blog this morning and wanted to say that I have really liked browsing some of the posts. Anyways, Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope to read more very soon!

6. blah blah said:
    July 25, 2010

what type of wood would be used in the last picture??

7. anna said:
    June 17, 2011

so gorgeous…like it that much…

One Trackback

1. By Double Beds - Bedroom Inspiration on September 14, 2007

[...] Double Beds is another post that want to give you a piece of inspiration for your bedroom. As you can see here are 6 pictures with double beds. At this kind of posts I don’t have to much to write because the pictures speak for me. Anyway, if you would like to see more inspiration for your bedroom check out bedroom inspiration series. You can start from our last post entitled Contemporary Bedrooms. [...]