Ideas

Beautiful Decorative Wall Vinyls

advertise here

I love wall vinyls and the decorative vinyls are the last tendency at the time of decorating walls. Today for those who want to add an interesting design to their walls here I’ve found some interesting designs from Miraentuinterior. If you want to see more interesting designs be sure to visit their website. If you also want to know how you can put a design like this on your wall at the end of this post I’ve added an explanatory video, that will show how easy is to apply a design like this on a wall. Everyone can do it with a little patience.

Press play to see the video

• 01_6_gran.jpg
  • 02_3_gran.jpg
  • 02_4_gran.jpg
  • 02_10_gran.jpg
  • 02_12_gran.jpg
  • 04_5_gran.jpg
  • 05_11_gran.jpg

• www.iRent2u.com July 15, 2007 at 08:04 AM Login to Reply →

the video is cool great indeed
    so much to learn from you :)

• Caaie January 12, 2008 at 00:18 AM Login to Reply →

This is soo ocool! ill love to have something like this in my room!
    could we get any design we like???
    hiw much does it cost and where can we order?? =]

• Kavita May 23, 2008 at 02:04 AM Login to Reply →

i wanna know how to do this. It looks so cool!

• Kenroy July 3, 2008 at 03:55 AM Login to Reply →

I would like to know what the name of that sixth sticker picture.
    The one with all the circles.Also where would i be able to get it
    from.

• [...] en HogarTotal y también les hemos presentado varias opciones, pero hoy les hablaré sobre los vinilos decorativos baratos. Después del salto te diré todo lo que necesitas saber si estás en busca de un buen vinilo que [...]

• MINaL September 14, 2010 at 07:01 AM Login to Reply →

nice, i like all pic. where can i get this type stickers. plz tel me.

• Daniela April 20, 2011 at 15:40 PM Login to Reply →

Thank you for this great post.

I found another that is very cool too , you can check it at http://www.wall-decals.eu .

Keep up the good work.