Beautiful Small Bedroom Design - LGM 02 Bed

Beautiful Small Bedroom Design – LGM 02 Bed

Today I’ve found on BonBon a bed named LGM 02. The LGM 02 double swivel bed converts with just one simple movement, LGM becoming a desk/bookcase or at night a comfortable bed with slatted base. But this post is not about that be, because the bed is just a simple bed. The thing that I liked is how the whole stuff are arranged in that room, a beautiful little bedroom, I love it, and I wanted to share this design with my readers. What do you think about this little bedroom ?

• Ed July 5, 2007 at 13:38 PM Login to Reply →

Hello! Great website!

This particular post caught my eye… because I do have a smaller room that I’ve been contemplating turning into a guest room.

Do you know any particulars on the design of this unit, as it pertains to how the bed is “put away” or “set up”? For example; would you need to take everything off the shelves, just to “set up” the bed?

I went to the BonBon website for that answer… but at this time, unsuccessful with an answer.

• Michael July 5, 2007 at 14:00 PM Login to Reply →

I can’t help you to much, because I have the same information like you ( BonBon website ), but at least I can try.

Taking everything off the shelves, just to “set up” the bed would be very time consuming, but I remember a bed similar with this, and the vase, books, and other accessories where glued on the shelve. In this case I don’t know how this bed is, because I can’t see to much from the picture.

I like it, and I’ve thought that this little bedroom would be a great source of inspiration.

• […] Shown below in melamine whit with desk and shelves in melamine cherry. Link Via [Freshome] […]

• Nathan July 7, 2007 at 08:35 AM Login to Reply →

Michael: though I wonder, what would be the point of gluing the books to the shelf! :) It’s pretty sad when we’ve gone from reading books to using them for decoration! Maybe one could construct a special wire book holder, which would keep them there. It would look tacky though…

It would be cool if (I don’t know if I could describe this in writing how I am visualizing this), if the shelve could be pulled away to the side while the bed was in use and pulled around the corner. So you would pull the shelf out, pull the bed out, make the bed, sleep in it, push the bed back up and glide the shelf back in place. Though this doesn’t seem to be how this particular shelf works.

• Sharif July 19, 2007 at 15:49 PM Login to Reply →

Dear Sir,

I have 14 feet width and 26 feet in length room, i want to decorate the room. Kindly assist me for the interior in very small amount.

• Peter December 21, 2008 at 23:20 PM Login to Reply →

Ummmm, i know this may sound wierd but you could have a small sheet of aluminium glued to the bottom of each shelf, and glue a “HEAVY DUTY magnet” underneat every object so that you wouldnt have to remove every item form the shelf, it would simply be in suspense on the shelf.

• clearance bedding December 13, 2009 at 17:30 PM Login to Reply →

Looks like it hit the spot. good post.

• myfacebook templates March 1, 2010 at 19:36 PM Login to Reply →

Hey very fine blog!!

• […] via January 14, 2011 Post Under Bedroom Decoration – Read More […]

• sun - sun April 1, 2011 at 03:54 AM Login to Reply →

very nice blog about home design and furniture