Freshome
Home Bedroom Design Ideas, Pictures and Decor Modern Bedroom Inspiration #6

Modern Bedroom Inspiration #6

Remember Bedroom Inspiration series ? If you read this blog for a while you might remember that I’ve started this series some time ago. Today I want to continue this series with 5 modern bedrooms that I’m sure you’ll love. Now enjoy these 5 modern, simple and beautiful bedrooms. If you want more bedrooms you should also to check the whole bedroom design inspiration series starting with the last post Bedroom Inspiration #5. The pictures for this post are from spacify.

modern bedroom 2008 Modern Bedroom Inspiration #6 modern bedroom design Modern Bedroom Inspiration #6 modern bedroom interior design Modern Bedroom Inspiration #6

modern bedroom platform Modern Bedroom Inspiration #6 modern bedroom Modern Bedroom Inspiration #6

Get Updates (it's free) Enter your email to get FREE blog updates

37 responses to “Modern Bedroom Inspiration #6” - Add yours!

1. hubs said:
    June 27, 2007

so let me get this straight,
    modern bedroom = square futon + (floors – carpet) – box spring mattress + plus blanket sprawled across bed

2. nakedjonny said:
    June 27, 2007
  3. Michael said:
    June 27, 2007

Hubs – Yes … it seems that this is the trend now .. simplicity.

4. delphina said:
    June 30, 2007

umm modern = very ugly and angular

5. ymoms said:
    September 12, 2007

these bedrooms look sick. i love the modern look

6. lyfie said:
    January 11, 2008

I think the modern bedroom is good for the single, but for a family it’s not practical. imagine a two year cruising in a room like that oopps!

7. Danielle said:
    July 6, 2008

that’s bull, it’s all about the colors and durability of the fabrics… you can have kids in any style of bedroom.

8. Kinsley said:
    August 4, 2008

I absolutely LOVE the simplicity of a modern bedroom however, as an interior design student I can tell you that there are sooooo many more options out there and many other ways to arrive at a contemporary feeling bedroom without the common “trendy” goods seen in these pics.

I have a contemporary style home myself and love the spacious, conservative feel…It allows my mind to wander and inspires creativity without being stuffy and overwhelming…LOVE IT!

9. Alaura said:
    August 21, 2008

I love modern. I will one day have a modern home I kind them so amazing!

10. samar said:
    August 29, 2008

In fact, I dislik this style because of its shape very angular

11. Alexis Martinez said:
    September 20, 2008

I WISH I HAD THESE ROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :’(

12. Fresca said:
    October 3, 2008

^FAO: Hubs: This style of bed is not a “futon”, nor is it called a Boxspring. This low pro style of bed is usually called “Platform bed”. I personally LOVE modern and contemporary interiors and I think that all these bedroom designs have absolutly stunning lines and details. Absolutly BEAUTIFUL.

13. Jacie.A. said:
    November 5, 2008

I was wondering if you would know the aproximate cost for the first bed on this page. Its white and has the red bed sheets and stuff. Please email me back

14. Kristen said:
    November 24, 2008

I love modern style.
    I love how it’s so vivid and approximate.
    Theres a perfect place for everything..
    I typically think “White”
    And pretty plain, but I love the style
    especially the fourth one down.
    look at the 3 picture and the decorations, so perfect.
    You could have these rooms messy and they’ll still look perfect.

15. Haywey said:
    November 25, 2008

modern is sooo kewl its like the future in beds right before your eyes!!!! I really think modern is really kewl.Plus i have one of those modern beds mines a nice platform bed!!!

16. Haywey said:
    November 25, 2008

modern is very cool it reminds me of the future. You all might think different but thats ok.I really like the style but you know…. I have a platfom bed and its so cool. I like how its low to the ground but you really cant stuff anything under there.

17. maria said:
    December 9, 2008

i love minimalistic design especialy in big rooms i love the coldness and the neatness they have :)) perfect!

18. rosy said:
    January 9, 2009

this is the best webiste in the world!

19. Michael said:
    January 11, 2009

I think that the modern design is beautiful. It is simple, yet elegant. Unlike the old room designs, which was piling a bunch of furniture and trying to make as much textured designs as possible, and called it a work of art. Nowadays, we know that more doesn’t mean better. The modern design is much more clean looking. It makes you feel more free, refreshing, and lets your spiritual energy flow. And the solid colors and simple shapes is complimented with a touch of decorative designs, that work together in harmony.

20. Jopenopy said:
    February 27, 2009

I like this design as well. True compared to what is in your home now, a modern edge might seem out of place in your bedroom. Do a little research, take a look at some modern dining sets
    or some modern lighting and see what peice you may be able to incorporate in to your existing style to give you home a little modern facelift

21. David said:
    March 5, 2009

I love bedroom #2,4,5. They look so lovely and stylish. The
    modern design has its own style and I like the way they keep it
    as simple as possible with a great color combination.

22. A Rauf said:
    March 17, 2009

I love modern style.this site is too good thanks.

23. Michelle said:
    May 4, 2009

WOW!! yes i love MODERN STYLE …it is soo freakin stylish and elegant…whooohh..dunt i wish i could afford these in my home..lolz..

24. June 7, 2009

WOW!! yes i love MODERN STYLE

25. micky said:
    September 7, 2009

I think Modern design is very elegant in its own, not that opulance, but pieces standing alone make their own elegance, but quietly, like art.The sparcity of placement.Minimalism was not having much furniture.unable to afford more. Now its a style. I think maybe its a conciousness, doing with less, and look….wow…what a statement!!!!!

26. Diana said:
    October 20, 2009

I have a project and I can’t find a problem I have that I can solve in my project. Does anyone have any ideas of a problem around the house. (for example if I have too many shoes around the house I can make a shoe stand to help me have a neat and tidy room) There must be a problem and the design must help solve the problem. If anyone has any good ideas please reply.
    Thanks.

27. brooklynn said:
    May 29, 2010

this modern interior is really cool. i can see my future home lookin something like this. its great!

28. aishwarya said:
    July 4, 2010

wow its awesome

29. jennifer said:
    July 9, 2010

its just ok, not that bad either. if you going to insult the design..
    you just dont know what your saying. why dont you study the elements of design first. before you throw some fowl word.

half use mind’s

30. tasya said:
    July 9, 2010

Simple and minimalist but luxurious…………

31. ads said:
    July 14, 2010

Its up to the test of each one to like particular design.

32. tarin said:
    August 15, 2010

lovely……………really wonderful

33. Teddy said:
    August 21, 2010

They are all awesome for people to have wonderful dreams always which may clear dought to future.

34. fagun singh said:
    September 27, 2010

very nicedecent

35. anika said:
    October 22, 2010

nice designs :)

36. arunvalluri said:
    November 23, 2010

37. Luciana said:
    December 8, 2010

The second and fourth one are fantastic, wish my bedroom is larger than it is now so I can decorate it like the fourth one.

2 Trackbacks

1. [...] that now is at number 7. If you would like to see more bedroom inspiration you can start from here, and keep follow the links from that [...]

2. By Demystifying Modern @ NELSON BRIDGE on November 10, 2010