Modern Bedroom Inspiration #6
Bedroom

Modern Bedroom Inspiration #6

Remember Bedroom Inspiration series ? If you read this blog for a while you might remember that I’ve started this series some time ago. Today I want to continue this series with 5 modern bedrooms that I’m sure you’ll love. Now enjoy these 5 modern, simple and beautiful bedrooms. If you want more bedrooms you should also to check the whole bedroom design inspiration series starting with the last post Bedroom Inspiration #5. The pictures for this post are from spacify.

• argo-main-p.jpg
  • collage1-s.jpg
  • collage7-p.jpg
  • plaza_leather-p.jpg
  • tai-weng-p.jpg
  • Modern Bedroom
  • Modern Bedroom 2008
  • Modern Bedroom Design
  • Modern Bedroom Interior Design
  • Modern Bedroom Platform Bed

• hubs June 27, 2007 at 01:30 AM Login to Reply →

so let me get this straight,
    modern bedroom = square futon + (floors – carpet) – box spring mattress + plus blanket sprawled across bed

• Michael June 27, 2007 at 07:38 AM Login to Reply →

Hubs – Yes … it seems that this is the trend now .. simplicity.

• delphina June 30, 2007 at 15:53 PM Login to Reply →

umm modern = very ugly and angular

• [...] that now is at number 7. If you would like to see more bedroom inspiration you can start from here, and keep follow the links from that [...]

• ymoms September 12, 2007 at 16:19 PM Login to Reply →

these bedrooms look sick. i love the modern look

• lyfie January 11, 2008 at 15:21 PM Login to Reply →

I think the modern bedroom is good for the single, but for a family it’s not practical. imagine a two year cruising in a room like that oopps!

• Danielle July 6, 2008 at 06:36 AM Login to Reply →

that’s bull, it’s all about the colors and durability of the fabrics… you can have kids in any style of bedroom.

• Kinsley August 4, 2008 at 22:03 PM Login to Reply →

I absolutely LOVE the simplicity of a modern bedroom however, as an interior design student I can tell you that there are sooooo many more options out there and many other ways to arrive at a contemporary feeling bedroom without the common “trendy” goods seen in these pics.

I have a contemporary style home myself and love the spacious, conservative feel…It allows my mind to wander and inspires creativity without being stuffy and overwhelming…LOVE IT!

• Alaura August 21, 2008 at 10:45 AM Login to Reply →

I love modern. I will one day have a modern home I kind them so amazing!

• samar August 29, 2008 at 19:00 PM Login to Reply →

In fact, I dislik this style because of its shape very angular

• Alexis Martinez September 20, 2008 at 00:25 AM Login to Reply →

I WISH I HAD THESE ROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :’(

• Fresca October 3, 2008 at 03:03 AM Login to Reply →

^FAO: Hubs: This style of bed is not a “futon”, nor is it called a Boxspring. This low pro style of bed is usually called “Platform bed”. I personally LOVE modern and contemporary interiors and I think that all these bedroom designs have absolutly stunning lines and details. Absolutly BEAUTIFUL.

• Jacie.A. November 5, 2008 at 18:32 PM Login to Reply →

I was wondering if you would know the aproximate cost for the first bed on this page. Its white and has the red bed sheets and stuff. Please email me back

• Kristen November 24, 2008 at 23:27 PM Login to Reply →

I love modern style.
    I love how it’s so vivid and approximate.
    Theres a perfect place for everything..
    I typically think “White”
    And pretty plain, but I love the style
    especially the fourth one down.
    look at the 3 picture and the decorations, so perfect.
    You could have these rooms messy and they’ll still look perfect.

• Haywey November 25, 2008 at 01:20 AM Login to Reply →

modern is sooo kewl its like the future in beds right before your eyes!!!! I really think modern is really kewl.Plus i have one of those modern beds mines a nice platform bed!!!

• Haywey November 25, 2008 at 01:27 AM Login to Reply →

modern is very cool it reminds me of the future. You all might think different but thats ok.I really like the style but you know…. I have a platfom bed and its so cool. I like how its low to the ground but you really cant stuff anything under there.

• maria December 9, 2008 at 03:16 AM Login to Reply →

i love minimalistic design especialy in big rooms i love the coldness and the neatness they have :)) perfect!

• rosy January 9, 2009 at 14:15 PM Login to Reply →

this is the best webiste in the world!

• Michael January 11, 2009 at 04:04 AM Login to Reply →

I think that the modern design is beautiful. It is simple, yet elegant. Unlike the old room designs, which was piling a bunch of furniture and trying to make as much textured designs as possible, and called it a work of art. Nowadays, we know that more doesn’t mean better. The modern design is much more clean looking. It makes you feel more free, refreshing, and lets your spiritual energy flow. And the solid colors and simple shapes is complimented with a touch of decorative designs, that work together in harmony.

• Jopenopy February 27, 2009 at 19:31 PM Login to Reply →

I like this design as well. True compared to what is in your home now, a modern edge might seem out of place in your bedroom. Do a little research, take a look at some modern dining sets
    or some modern lighting and see what peice you may be able to incorporate in to your existing style to give you home a little modern facelift

• David March 5, 2009 at 09:31 AM Login to Reply →

I love bedroom #2,4,5. They look so lovely and stylish. The
    modern design has its own style and I like the way they keep it
    as simple as possible with a great color combination.

• A Rauf March 17, 2009 at 09:17 AM Login to Reply →

I love modern style.this site is too good thanks.

• Michelle May 4, 2009 at 04:09 AM Login to Reply →

WOW!! yes i love MODERN STYLE …it is soo freakin stylish and elegant…whooohh..dunt i wish i could afford these in my home..lolz..

• تجريبي June 7, 2009 at 03:39 AM Login to Reply →

WOW!! yes i love MODERN STYLE

• micky September 7, 2009 at 07:11 AM Login to Reply →

I think Modern design is very elegant in its own, not that opulance, but pieces standing alone make their own elegance, but quietly, like art.The sparcity of placement.Minimalism was not having much furniture.unable to afford more. Now its a style. I think maybe its a conciousness, doing with less, and look….wow…what a statement!!!!!

• Diana October 20, 2009 at 08:19 AM Login to Reply →

I have a project and I can’t find a problem I have that I can solve in my project. Does anyone have any ideas of a problem around the house. (for example if I have too many shoes around the house I can make a shoe stand to help me have a neat and tidy room) There must be a problem and the design must help solve the problem. If anyone has any good ideas please reply.
    Thanks.

• brooklynn May 29, 2010 at 03:04 AM Login to Reply →

this modern interior is really cool. i can see my future home lookin something like this. its great!

• aishwarya July 4, 2010 at 13:46 PM Login to Reply →

wow its awesome

• jennifer July 9, 2010 at 10:17 AM Login to Reply →

its just ok, not that bad either. if you going to insult the design..
    you just dont know what your saying. why dont you study the elements of design first. before you throw some fowl word.

half use mind’s

• tasya July 9, 2010 at 16:52 PM Login to Reply →

Simple and minimalist but luxurious…………

• ads July 14, 2010 at 14:21 PM Login to Reply →

Its up to the test of each one to like particular design.

• tarin August 15, 2010 at 07:33 AM Login to Reply →

lovely……………really wonderful

• Teddy August 21, 2010 at 13:23 PM Login to Reply →

They are all awesome for people to have wonderful dreams always which may clear dought to future.

• fagun singh September 27, 2010 at 03:32 AM Login to Reply →

very nicedecent

• anika October 22, 2010 at 20:37 PM Login to Reply →

nice designs :)

• arunvalluri November 23, 2010 at 10:07 AM Login to Reply →

• Luciana December 8, 2010 at 13:41 PM Login to Reply →

The second and fourth one are fantastic, wish my bedroom is larger than it is now so I can decorate it like the fourth one.