Someone that Holds Your Glass Wine
Ideas

Someone that Holds Your Glass Wine

Advertising

When people are sad, or depressed they drink something to forget that feeling. We all know that after a few glasses of alcohol our mood change drastically. These handcrafted glass figurines gently hug your champagne or wine, and add an extra-festive touch with their bright colors and fluid legs forming the stem. Now you can have an imaginary friend that will hold your glass, and listen to your when you are depressed. – Price : $24,95

• Qumang May 27, 2007 at 06:09 AM Login to Reply →

I love it! I linked this site to my blog.

Cheers!

• nicoara teodor August 12, 2009 at 12:43 PM Login to Reply →

I am a priest from Alba Iulia, a town in Romania. We are writing a brochure on alcoholism, I work for a Christian centre for people with alcohol-related problems.I would like to use the photo (someone that holds your glass) for the cover of our brochure, because I find it very inspiring. Is this possible.Please send me an answer.

• Steve Robida December 4, 2009 at 14:19 PM Login to Reply →

I want to know where I can find this item… I have been searching.

• Graeme Putman March 29, 2010 at 16:27 PM Login to Reply →

Hi

Did you manage to locate the glasses ?.

Graeme

• Diva March 30, 2010 at 23:53 PM Login to Reply →

I what them 2. Were can i find them?????

• wendy-liondance July 2, 2010 at 02:54 AM Login to Reply →

The price is fit and the most important is this handcrafted glass is so original.

• Hungarian Wines October 4, 2010 at 11:36 AM Login to Reply →

Great ideas (:
    Posted a link on our facebook page for Hungarian Wine lovers:
    Come and like us if you like Hungarian wines (:
    Cheers to all,

• Sophie November 13, 2010 at 22:52 PM Login to Reply →

Please would you give the information as to where to buy these from as you’ve stated the price but no website link to purchase them? would greatly appreciate it.