Squeeze the Boob to Release the Gel

Squeeze the Boob to Release the Gel

I found this funny shower item when I was searching for some fun gadgets. I like them probably because I’m a man and they look very funny. Squeeze the boob to release the gel… Having a shower has never been so much fun! This naughty nipple-topped pair attaches to your shower wall with the suckers provided, with each bosom having a compartment for shower gel, shampoo or conditioner. To dispense, simply squeeze away – but be warned, you could run out of shower gel very quickly… You can have them for $26.91.

• garudave April 10, 2007 at 21:25 PMLogin to Reply →

breastastic!

• George July 22, 2008 at 14:07 PMLogin to Reply →

Hey

i think this idea is awesome
    because when your a single guy
    then all you want to do is squeeze boobs
    and this is ht e way to do but your in the shower when there wet.

I think there should be an idea were…..
    you suck on the nipple to get mouthwash take that idea to mind and youll get more customers

• Jessica January 22, 2009 at 16:42 PMLogin to Reply →

This is awesome! I will get all my guy friends this gift going forward. Oh, I love the mouth wash iidea!

• Byron Jeong February 7, 2009 at 12:07 PMLogin to Reply →

I am totally into boobs, and always thought that it would be such
    a cool idea to be able to squeeze some in the shower. I live on
    by own with my dogs, and they get kind of pissed off at me when I
    squeeze their nipples. Now I have my own set, in the show, that
    distributes soap…a total win-win all around.

• A girl February 14, 2009 at 22:47 PMLogin to Reply →

Lawlll.
    Wowwww.

• Norah February 28, 2009 at 00:27 AMLogin to Reply →

Thats very funny
    Im a girl and i well never have somthing like that in my shower but its really funny.. how rustrated the guy who invents that :p

• Para Melhorar o Seu Banho « Viu Amigão May 9, 2009 at 15:52 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Encontrado neste site […]

• alyssa May 16, 2009 at 21:52 PMLogin to Reply →

i think it is a great idea. i love it when a man does that to me.
    if i were a guy i would love it

• senem June 29, 2009 at 15:29 PMLogin to Reply →

i love Ali

• Sue February 10, 2010 at 00:38 AMLogin to Reply →

I have this and my dog stole it and was sucking on it and now there’s shampoo all over my house now And for payback I strapped the boobs on him hi-larious

• Our new favorite shower toy - Kleenex and Lotion: The Hookup - Hookup April 11, 2010 at 15:22 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] simply squeeze away – but be warned, you could run out of shower gel very quickly… Read more: Squeeze the Boob to Release the Gel So far, however, we haven't been able to find it in […]

• DK Jacob May 24, 2010 at 23:59 PMLogin to Reply →

Yuck…. real cheesy…..

• HorseflySoup July 6, 2010 at 15:38 PMLogin to Reply →

How about a nice big dick. That would be fun to stroke and get something out of. I like the idea of having to suck on it to get mouthwash. That would be fun. I would have really fresh breath all the time.

• Shower Gel Boobs | - A Blog For Guys - Movie News, Gadgets, Cars, Girls, Videos, Advice, Sports, Guy Stuff October 17, 2010 at 17:56 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Source Sharereddit_url = http://www.ablog4guys.com/shower-gel-boobs/;reddit_title = Shower+Gel+Boobs;reddit_newwindow='1';yahooBuzzArticleHeadline=Shower+Gel+Boobs;yahooBuzzArticleId=http://www.ablog4guys.com/shower-gel-boobs/;0Comments Tags: awesome, Awesome, boobs, Gel, shower […]

• BOOBS IN THE SHOWER | FHM October 27, 2010 at 08:03 AMLogin to Reply →

[…] (via freshome) […]

• Redecore seu banheiro com bom humor : PavaBlog November 1, 2010 at 23:01 PMLogin to Reply →

[…] Porta sabonete líquido e shampoo para solteiros US$ 27 AQUI […]

• Markus Redrick January 28, 2011 at 20:45 PMLogin to Reply →

This is a very important post, I was looking for this info. Just so you know I discovered your blog site when I was looking around for blogs like mine, so please check out my site sometime and leave me a comment to let me know what you think.